Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Tina Dutta A Tantrum Queen?

Reel is always different real life. But this one is real-ly hard to believe. Of all the people, it's the demure Tina Dutta (a.k.a Ichcha of Uttaran fame) who is emerging as the surprise tantrum queen.

If rumours are to be believed then Dutta has been giving a tough time to the unit members on the sets of Uttaran.

"Of late, Tina has had a drastic change in attitude. She's become very stubborn and doesn't co-operate with the unit members anymore. She takes regular breaks for make-up which inconveniences other actors. If she's not interested in doing a particular scene then no one can change her mind. Recently, she broke an expensive cordless mic. The concerned worker kept requesting Tina to hand over the equipment, but she insisted that she will, once she changes and removes her make-up. Tired of his appeals, an irate Dutta smashed the mic on the floor," said a source.

Despite repeated attempts, Tina Dutta remained unavailable for comment.

Well, working in television is a huge responsibility. Every actor, especially a protagonist has tremendous work pressures. After a particular point, actors become susceptible to such pressures and start indulging in petty tantrums. Tina is still young and perhaps she can be excused for this folly.

--Team TellyCafe.com

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/628-tina-dutta--a-tantrum-queen.html

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article : Tina Dutta A Tantrum Queen?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
uh oh...i caant imagine ichha doing that! LOL

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ahem ahem ahem......like some people in this forum say 'real and reel should not be mixed up.' 

TRUE INDEED !!!!

Edited by pragya_dutta - 26 June 2010 at 9:02am

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hi pragya!!!!!!!! waise I cannot imagine Tina would do this!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 26 June 2010 at 9:03am

Gnarly_Quinn

Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
U Never know who is like what...i guess its the pressure getting into her head....but its sorta funny actually and SOOOOO ironic.....

n if the article is true at all.....smashing the microphone??hmmm.....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Funnny

Tapeyga

Tapeyga

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
For me she can.
Now I understands why she shoots little scene with Tapasya and why they are never quite both in interview.

loveraghavsia

loveraghavsia

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
no comment

Post Reply New Post

Go to top