Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: livelygal

yep they still read ur FFs and believe me they like them better than stephanie Meyer...or Nicholas Sparks....and they have promised not to touch M&Bs after reading ur FFs...coz urs has plot as well as terrific romance....while M&B only has romance....hehehehe

I came back caught up with your new ones...when will u update It Had To Be You....waiting...

u and ur friends are sweet pallavi....yeah i will continue that ff as i don't like to leave anything unfinished😊
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Selena-Sharma thumbnail
Why Do You Hate Riddhima!? Okay, this is not the topic. But many posts here are Ridzi-centric so this is just a question. WHY? Because she chose her husband over her ex-flame? Because she did the right thing? No. You hate her because apparently she left Armaan alone. When the real thing is that Armaan left her alone, for her good, but he did.

Anyway, I agree to some extent. Nothing should be totally expected in DMG!! Coz mostly, all our hopes come crashing down! 😃

zuha_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cool topic dear...!!!!
bheegi thumbnail
@ repercussions...

hey i am glad u like my ff and its good to know that u can relate to it being a New Yorker yourself...yes of course i will continue it as soon as my inspiration is back:)

@ selena sharma....I have no problem in Ridz moving on but the way they are showing her is very unnatural.....her on/off switch with relationships is not natural at all. No woman goes from being so crazily in love with someone to completely forgetting him in a few months...that just does not happen in real life but who said DMG is real? Lol