Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged

director sir,

where are amber's parents and mayi???

before three antagonists including shakuntala, her son and bahu coming to Amber's house, amber's parents and mayi were there. after they are coming, parents n mayi were disappeared!!!AngryShocked

where are they??? what happened to them???

tell me...

Edited by sayeed87 - 26 June 2010 at 3:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where are Amber's parents and Mayi????" in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShabnamSahebi

ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I have no clue what happened to Mayi, but Amber's parents went on some type of trip and left Amber to take care of the house, that was the last of them. But Mayi, yes, she suddenly disappeared....

Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 26 June 2010 at 1:32pm

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShabnamSahebi

I have no clue what happened to Mayi, but Amber's parents went on some type of trip and left Amber to take care of the house, that was the last of them. But Mayi, yes, she suddenly disappeared....

i saw something... amber's dad banished shakuntal bua from his house.. is it right??

ShabnamSahebi

ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayeed87

Originally posted by ShabnamSahebi

i saw something... amber's dad banished shakuntal bua from his house.. is it right??

Yah, Amber's dad exiled Shakuntla when Amber was a kid, which is why Taiji took advantage of Amber's parents being gone by bringing her back for the Sarla-Dhani separation plan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top