Miley Jab Hum Tum

Miley Jab Hum Tum Update please

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

illuminati.zoom

illuminati.zoom

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I was not watching 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' for quite a long time as I was not getting Star One in my cable. Now i recently got a new connection and started to watch Miley Jab Hum Tum again. But now I can see many new characters and rest of them are acting as if something really bad happened between them.
Can any one please update me what happened between Samrat and Gunjan? What happened to Nupur? Is she dead? If so what happened?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Miley Jab Hum Tum Update please" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjhtnavjot

mjhtnavjot

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
yes nupur was dead but our power of fans brought her back with druv who loved her since morena that is why they quit morena and it is druv who did the accidnt and samrat was driving that day so gunjan thinks it is because of sam who was driving fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

------

Post Reply New Post

Go to top