one more accident of dev may happen

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry to hurt your feelings but I have written this topic because it is realted to dev memory.we know that razzan didn't like dev at all becoz he is favourite of mataram ji.he always kept of abusing dev and in yesterday episode when razzan talking to his munim ,I heard he said"iss abay ka to kuch na kuch karna padega".after listining these word I have illusion that he will try to harm dev/abay to get rid of him and he will plan accident for him but this time this accident will bring his meomry back as we see in most the movies and serial that hero memory comes back when same inccident repeated with him once again .but i have one confusion that afer regainnig his memory back will dev forget deepak whom he loves more than his life.what will happen to deepak after gaining his memory back.I don't think so he will forget him so easily.let see what creatives have in line.

your views plzzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No problem.....the creatives can all copy Sadma....there Sridevis character looses memory and becomes child like......Kamal Hassans character helps her to become ok but then Sridevis character forgets everything about the time that she lost her memory. ðŸ˜‰

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: misti73

No problem.....the creatives can all copy Sadma....there Sridevis character looses memory and becomes child like......Kamal Hassans character helps her to become ok but then Sridevis character forgets everything about the time that she lost her memory. ðŸ˜‰

Gosh that would be ideal for Dev... No black cloth lady with a black tika and no black commandos in Dev's memory...  nor even "my dear husband" call !!!!    OMG MIshty "Sadma" seems to be the best solution... 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

GREAT THOUGHT MISTI!! 🤣 🤣
viprakshi thumbnail
ya one more accident may be happen but i don't think that dev will forget deepak i think end of the story deepak will go with radev and stay with them as their child.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
may be bharkag u r right.... dev remembers all the golden moments of his lyf while fallin frm the cliff.....so it is possible to got is memory back after happenin of another accident..
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think that he will get into an accident again because that will weaken the track but we will see what happens only creatives will tell!!😆

Lavanya
jojo91 thumbnail

Yes Dev will be back memory when same scenario happen to Radika.
Radika will be meet Dev in RS khana. 5 years waiting for Dev but between one moment /second Radika will be disappointed about Dev and Kanika/Deepka.
When radika knew about kanika family and Dev who's father for Deepka, Radika will be thinking not use to life in this world anymore.

So Radika wiil be plunging from mountain , the same happened to  Dev.
Meanwhile Dev knew about Radika who's take care Deepka and so. Dev will be safe Radika. Same track will be going to happen but this time Dev never go to leave Radika Fall down. Dev will be back memory on this situation.

Radika will be inform about Deepka to Dev.The cartoon story will be starting from here.
viprakshi thumbnail
ya i agree with you the whole scenario may be happen with radhika then dev gain his memory back but plzzzzzzzzzzzz creatives hamari bhi suno.