what's positive and negative?

himanshu91 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys, here u tell the positive points about the best comedy show 😆😆TMKOC😆😆, which makes it the best and also what's negative point or any character which should not be there in show and also the positive and negative points of daily apisode. this will help us to know the show better and may lead to improvement .
 https://sabtv.com/comedy/media_content/downloads/16_88.jpg
Edited by himanshu91 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himanshu91 thumbnail
i think the best thing is the Madness that is in the show , it makes the show best.
and the the negative point is the celebration of festivals beacause they almost takes 2-3 episods in 1 festival which reduces comedy.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Best point is comedy even in tough situation they make us laugh.  They teach us how to deal problems in life with happiness. Other positive point they teach various lessons.

Negative point- when one after another they starts celebrating. esp during that Feb-March month.

Every character is equally fit but in Tapu sena there is one boy forgot his name (whose family is not at all shown). He doesn't fit in show properly to say truth
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Positive points -
  •  Daya - Jetha , Jetha- Nattu kaka comic timing ! 😆
  • The hilarious situations that take place in the society.
  • Jetha trying to flirt with Babita and Iyyer feeling Jealous 😆
  • Daya's garba ! 😆😆
  • Tappu Sena
  • All the society members who make this show what it is today ! Love all of them Taarak , anjali , Bhide, Madhavi  , Haathi, Komal , Sodhi, Roshan,Iyyer, Babita, Champak Chacha , Sunder, Nattu Kaka , Rita , Tappu Sena and especially Daya and Jetha ! 😳
  • GPL 😉

Negative points -

• When they keep stretching a particular track for a week or so , it gets boring.
  • The society functions , had an overdose of it , I am happy that they stopped it now

Bass, not much negative points from my side , coz I love this show ! 😳 Nice topic btw ! 👏
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I DON'T THINK THERE R MUCH  NEGATIVE POINT BUT 3 THINGS I DON'T LIKE IS THAT TOPIC WHEN
1--- WOH RED CHILLY 8400 WALA CASE HUA THAA DAYA SAID THAT AAPSE RISHTA... I DON'T LIKE THAT HOW SOMEONE CAN BREAK RELATION WITH HIS HUSBAND OR BROTHER BECAUSE OF A SINGLE MOBILE
2---- AND DAYA KA MAUN VRAT NE TO SABKO PARESHHAN KAR DALA
3---ANJALI KO TAARAK PAR ITNI BHI STRICT DIET NAHI RAKHNI CHAHYE
himanshu91 thumbnail
[QUOTE=SAHIL KOHLI]I DON'T THINK THERE R MUCH  NEGATIVE POINT BUT 3 THINGS I DON'T LIKE IS THAT TOPIC WHEN
1--- WOH RED CHILLY 8400 WALA CASE HUA THAA DAYA SAID THAT AAPSE RISHTA... I DON'T LIKE THAT HOW SOMEONE CAN BREAK RELATION WITH HIS HUSBAND OR BROTHER BECAUSE OF A SINGLE MOBILE
2---- AND DAYA KA MAUN VRAT NE TO SABKO PARESHHAN KAR DALA
3---ANJALI KO TAARAK PAR ITNI BHI STRICT DIET NAHI RAKHNI CHAHYE
[/QUOTE

Yaa  but when jethlal was send outside the society in dream that made great comedy. 
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Positive:

- Daya's funny antics whether it be the way she talks or her garba...
- Daya and Jetha and their little fights
- Gokuldham society and everyone in it
- Sweet morals and messages given at the end of an episode
- The fact that the show has covered every festivals social issues etc...
- I like how they members have little tifs with each other but at the end they are one big society
- Tapu sena
- Nattu kaka ( i love him )
- Many more....

Negative:

Really can not think of any except the fact that sometimes the episodes are unnecessarily dragged too much and they have not show Daya mom still 😆

Edited by pisces25 - 13 years ago
himanshu91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

Positive:

- Daya's funny antics whether it be the way she talks or her garba...
- Daya and Jetha and their little fights
- Gokuldham society and everyone in it
- Sweet morals and messages given at the end of an episode
- The fact that the show has covered every festivals social issues etc...
- I like how they members have little tifs with each other but at the end they are one big society
- Tapu sena
- Nattu kaka ( i love him )
- Many more....

Negative:

Really can not think of any except the fact that sometimes the episodes are unnecessarily dragged too much and they have not show Daya mom still 😆

yes u r right they should show daya's mom.

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

I think it will remain mystery till end. They will not show her mom.
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good topic... nd most of the things has been said very well.... 😃

Positive points....

• the love of society members
  • the msg in most of the eppi...
  • the actors all of them from tapu to champak chacha
  • the comic timing of all actors....

and many more....

negative points....

• sundar's troubles ( though sometimes its funny but cant see jethalal in pain 😡 😳)
  • dragging of some tracks....

thats it for me... i have no issues with celebration of occasions 😳 and finally welcome to the TMKOC forum Himanshu 😊