Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Philomatheans - 7 |Invites only|-|p129| (Page 7)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23085

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Veritas


Ok guys this is our group shelf..


http://www.shelfari.com/o1514285357/shelf
@Blot ji Please post this on our introductory post..

I haven't put any review except giving some ratings..we can do collectively
Login info would be sent out in pms..you guys can make changes if you want
.
Thats a cool place ... Just checked it out LOL
P.S. They say curiosity kills the cat, but I say...It kills me WinkTongue


what wrong with that..
Here is my personal shelf although lately I have been  doing just light reading..
http://www.shelfari.com/sm1ts/shelf#firstBook=0&list=0&sort=rating

Oh I just got myself an account, and u automatically popped up in my frnds...Sent u a request already. I am adding books to mine, but need to get back to work..so will finish tonight. I haven't read anything great lately and its so hard to remember when I read what. I'll probably just add the titles.
 
BTW...Do u read Nora Roberts???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorVeritasIncognit0

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 2897

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Originally posted by axeion

Of course I am...After all even Gods have all feelings, its not just u humans Angry


Speaking of which, PJ author is out with a new set: http://www.rickriordan.com/kane_preview/


I just finished reading it... Since i like everything about Egyptian myth I liked the book too Smile We had demigods in PJ series and now we have godlings in Kane Chronicles LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 2897

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion


I  would miss her too, why won't I ConfusedWink Anyways, to cut the story short...She can't be ur twin, I am not giving the permission LOL


oye, from when did i give u the POA to control my life??? Wink

LOL LOL LOL



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23085

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

Originally posted by axeion


I  would miss her too, why won't I ConfusedWink Anyways, to cut the story short...She can't be ur twin, I am not giving the permission LOL

oye, from when did i give u the POA to control my life??? Wink

LOL LOL LOL
 
I don't take things that someone gives me...I snatch them myself WinkLOL
 
EDIT: I thought u all knew me better than this by now *shakes head*


Edited by axeion - 30 June 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 2897

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Ok looking at the number of Horror books in the list, I am not into HORROR...So count me out if we are reading a horror book next. I would rather finish some of the books that I left while u all read ur blood and gore stories Ouch


horror is not just blood and gore. it can also be supernatural thriller too. Even i hate reading or watching blood and gore.

EDIT: Smita has explained it better than me Smile


Edited by nitz17 - 30 June 2010 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Joined: 09 November 2005
Posts: 2663

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Veritas

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Veritas


Ok guys this is our group shelf..


http://www.shelfari.com/o1514285357/shelf
@Blot ji Please post this on our introductory post..

I haven't put any review except giving some ratings..we can do collectively
Login info would be sent out in pms..you guys can make changes if you want
.
Thats a cool place ... Just checked it out LOL
P.S. They say curiosity kills the cat, but I say...It kills me WinkTongue


what wrong with that..
Here is my personal shelf although lately I have been  doing just light reading..
http://www.shelfari.com/sm1ts/shelf#firstBook=0&list=0&sort=rating

Oh I just got myself an account, and u automatically popped up in my frnds...Sent u a request already. I am adding books to mine, but need to get back to work..so will finish tonight. I haven't read anything great lately and its so hard to remember when I read what. I'll probably just add the titles.
 
BTW...Do u read Nora Roberts???


I haven't tried her yet..I am a little new in that genre..started a year back..tell me if there something of hers you really like..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Joined: 09 November 2005
Posts: 2663

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Originally posted by axeion

Of course I am...After all even Gods have all feelings, its not just u humans Angry


Speaking of which, PJ author is out with a new set: http://www.rickriordan.com/kane_preview/


I just finished reading it... Since i like everything about Egyptian myth I liked the book too Smile We had demigods in PJ series and now we have godlings in Kane Chronicles LOL

Is it any good Nitzy..I have to get those then...
there are couple of series books I am waiting on,will have to find those first.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0axeion

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Joined: 15 February 2010
Posts: 2897

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

Originally posted by nitz17

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Originally posted by axeion

Of course I am...After all even Gods have all feelings, its not just u humans Angry


Speaking of which, PJ author is out with a new set: http://www.rickriordan.com/kane_preview/


I just finished reading it... Since i like everything about Egyptian myth I liked the book too Smile We had demigods in PJ series and now we have godlings in Kane Chronicles LOL

Is it any good Nitzy..I have to get those then...
there are couple of series books I am waiting on,will have to find those first.



It is in similar lines with PJ series Smita ji. The story is told in brother and sister POV like in fablehaven but more like PJ style. He has treated the gods of Egypt the same way he did in PJ series.

I like to read about Egyptian civilization and myth, so i was naturally attracted to this book and I found it entertaining Smile


Edit: If u want pdf here is the link http://www.4shared.com/document/aN_s35Bz/Rick_Riordan_-_Kane_Chronicles.htm


Edited by nitz17 - 30 June 2010 at 2:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Philomatheans- 8 lInvites Onlyl

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1201   Views: 25772

pinkisluv91 1201 25772 08 October 2010 at 2:28pm by Nuktaacheen
*~!Ragvirian's/Kinrulian's For Life#16!~*Invites

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -karishma-   Replies: 1202   Views: 30618

-karishma- 1202 30618 14 August 2010 at 11:23am by -karishma-
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 29777

-BlackSky- 1218 29777 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .FlawlessSarun.
~*~MoNaya Mania!~*~ #3 {invites only!}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1232   Views: 21557

-Sanjana- 1232 21557 05 August 2010 at 3:15pm by sweetMonayaSanu
Philomatheans - 6 |Invites only| !!p72!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1197   Views: 27158

immunoblot 1197 27158 27 June 2010 at 8:59pm by axeion

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index