Chat Clubs

Philomatheans - 7 |Invites only|-|p129| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Themes for Reading Group :)

• Paranormal/Horror
  • Folklore
  • Artists
  • crime
  • Romance
  • Childhood and Bildungsromane
  • Marriage
  • Divorce(Mo I stole yours) 
  • Uncategorized
  • Humour
  • Drama
  • Mystery
  • Travel
  • Historical fiction
  • Realistic fiction (I am thinking, where would Nick Hornby, and David Nicholls be!)on the other hand let it be
  • Biographies/Autobiographies
  • Philosophical
  • Social satire/commentaries
  • Animals
  • Medical thrillers
  • Scifi
  • Break-free
  • tragedy
  • Classics
  • Adventure
  • communism
  • newage mumbo jumbo eg:coelho
  • Indian authors
  • Adultery
  • Politics  freedom at midnight types
  • Suicide
  • mythologies
  • plays
  • Poetry
  • serial killers
  • murder mysteries
  • other languages:eg Mo's MOMO

P.S. Will edit as we start cleaning this up...and guys we need to get back to work. Bahut chatting kar liya, ab wapas aao...Book kaun padhega...mere uncle Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorVeritasIncognit0immunoblotpinkisluv91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Philomatheans - 7 |Invites only|-|p129| (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Veritas

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I couldn't go their either....it just kept hanging on me

Btw I D/Led all the songs from  lamhaa and IHLS..any  other recommendations

Oh really, I'm the only lucky oneLOLLOL what will I do aloneOuch

Smita after you listen to all the lamhaa songs tell me which other ones you like, I like Saajna already and Madno the female partEmbarrassed

I don't have other recommendations as of now:)

I got all of them Pinks..some times songs grow on you after u listen for a while..So It will take a couple of listens..
I skipped Kajrare's songs though all of them were sung by Reshmiya and I can't stand him

Smita I was at work so was secretly liking the posts...and to be frank, my bhoot of playing vanishing act is gone. U just need one cheering news to come out of ur depression and I got that in the form of my bestesstttt Friend's engagement day after. So I am here till I again go back to that depressed mood of mine Hug

Etherpad was down today from arnd 10.30ish to almost 2 something...So I guess u tried logging in during that time, and I think Pinks came online much later so she din't not experience this issue LOL

Oh Kajrare is badOuch my bro listens to thoseDeadLOL to annoy me. Yes after you listen to those let me know(the lamhaa ones I mean)

@ Ekta so you are backShocked YAYAYYAA:) I'm happy. Sorry for not replying to your live IMOuch I was getting scolded. Made a stupid mistake will tell you laterOuch

See you later:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0axeion

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Nitzy and RW may come up with more themes and then we will decide which we want first..
should we assign themes to the books we already read..and  we can try not to repeat them before we go through the others..

@ Ekta  have you seen the movie " into the wild:. based on a book by the same name and is based  on a real life story  about a guy who abandons his conventional lifestyle to go into the wilderness kind of what we talked aboutWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Nitzy and RW may come up with more themes and then we will decide which we want first..
should we assign themes to the books we already read..and  we can try not to repeat them before we go through the others..

@ Ekta  have you seen the movie " into the wild:. based on a book by the same name and is based  on a real life story  about a guy who abandons his conventional lifestyle to go into the wilderness kind of what we talked aboutWink

Lets assign the themes then.

The Alchemist
A long way down
Percy jackson - Fantasy
Three cups of Tea - Biography
Extremely loud and Incredibly close

I don't know where the others would go...

P.S. Now I need to watch that movie...Waise I got a question...What would be better, a camping trip or a firework show in NYC???

RainbowWarriorVeritaspinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Ooh firework show in NYC:)

Now I'm off for dinner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

The Alchemist:New Age Mumbo Jumbo
A long way down:Realistic fiction(contemporary)/suicideLOL
Percy jackson - Fantasy

P.S. Now I need to watch that movie...Waise I got a question...What would be better, a camping trip or a firework show in NYC???

Camping depends on where u re going .. and for the firewok show..Is it such a big deal?

Edited by Veritas - 29 June 2010 at 7:06pm

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

The Alchemist:New Age Mumbo Jumbo
A long way down:Realistic fiction(contemporary)
Percy jackson - Fantasy

Camping depends on where u re going .. and for the firewok show..Is it such a big deal?
Camping will somewhere here in VA or WV itself, not far...And Fireworks are over the water...I have seen Louisville's Air Show and Fireworks already, so I am not sure how good this would be. And the third option is Fireworks over the National Mall and Reflecting Pool!!!

RainbowWarriorpinkisluv91

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I am going to make dinner..before you ask its pasta..will be back

axeionpinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top