Chat Clubs

Philomatheans - 7 |Invites only|-|p129| (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 152

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by nitz17

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Okay guys for some reason I can't get Nitzy's video, Nitzy do you have the link?:)

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH4hhnmBoDA

@AV Wow.. who is that guy?? looks like a jerk.

@Ekta... kool.. letss see how long will it last Tongue
It will last long, the malicious virus infecting my system has been quarantined WinkLOL

lol.. good for u Smile I am happy Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Philomatheans - 7 |Invites only|-|p129| (Page 151)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Okay guys for some reason I can't get Nitzy's video, Nitzy do you have the link?:)

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH4hhnmBoDA

@AV Wow.. who is that guy?? looks like a jerk.

@Ekta... kool.. letss see how long will it last Tongue
It will last long, the malicious virus infecting my system has been quarantined WinkLOL

lol.. good for u Smile I am happy Hug
So am I HugHugHug
Chalo lets move to the other CC Big smile

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Aries

Aries is the first sign of the zodiac. It represents birth, as Pisces represents death and consciousness of the soul. The ram is conscious only of himself. He's the infant of the zodiac-the newborn baby-completely absorbed with his own toes and fingers. His needs come first. An infant doesn't care whether or not his parents or the neighbors are sleeping. When he's hungry or wet, he yowls in discomfort. He wants his bottle, and he wants his diaper changed now, and don't be pokey about it. When the Aries person has an idea or something he wants to get off his mind, he'll call you at four in the morning without a qualm. Why shouldn't you be awake to listen to him? He's awake. That's all that counts. He wants something. He gets it

*****************************************************************************************************

Aries are noted for courage and leadership qualities, primarily because you are nearly always ready for action. The need for excitement pushes you into new territory -- and as long as you are ahead of others while demonstrating confidence, chances are that they will follow you. As self-ordained leader of the pack, Aries fight for what you believe to be important. But it's not that Aries are fearless. Your courage is more of a commitment to face your fears and overcome them.

Aries motto is "Ready, fire, aim!" It may be backwards for others, but you'd rather figure out what to do while you are doing it. Impulsive actions, however, can bring you your share of trouble. While others are gathering information to make informed decisions, you are already on your way. As such, you could suffer from false starts. In fact, you Aries are so good at starting things that you can be off onto your next project before completing the previous one. As you Aries mature, you learn to slow down your reaction time in order to think about the consequences of your actions.

Element: Fire
Fire signs are naturally warm. A fire gives light and heat, but it doesn't get depleted as others feed on its warmth. One candle can bring light to a room and it won't burn any faster if ten people read from its light than if there was only one. Fire doesn't plan it next move; it isn't logical. It simply is in the moment and will burn what fuel is available without judgment or forethought. For this reason fire signs can successfully rely on their intuition and survival instincts.

The fire of Aries is spontaneous and hot. It's like a pile of dry kindling that burns fast but cannot sustain itself for the long haul.

First House: Self
The First House symbolizes our physical body and our personality -- how we appear to the outer world. It's not necessarily who we are; it's what we bring to a situation and how others see us. It represents our childhood, the beginning of any activity or even the start of a new relationship. It's not, however, about the other person; it's about how others see us. No doubt, everything starts with the First House.

Key Planet: Mars
Mars is called the "Angry Red Planet." In Greek mythology, Mars was the God of War. But Mars isn't only about fighting; it's about going somewhere, going anywhere. If someone is in our path, then, perhaps we must fight with them in order to keep going. Mars is like the gas pedal of our bodies. It's represents how we move forward in life. In any chart, Mars offers clues as to how we express our basic energy. As the key planet of Aries, it reminds us to "just do it.

Aries female:
The Aries girl will open her own doors. Shell also put on her own coat, fight her own battles, pull out her own chair, hail her taxi and light her cigarette without any masculine help. Doing it herself is, to her, the fastest way to get it done. Naturally, this doesn't set too well on the vulnerable male ego. The Mars girl is determined to take the lead, to be the first to move to action, and that includes the action of making the first advance in romance. Aries females are the most likely of all the Sun signs to do the proposing, especially if the man is slow about naming the date. And that's about as early as you can safely show your feelings-when she proposes. Before that you're taking a chance. Be very careful about moving in on an Aries girl. She wants to be the leader in the love affair. Better be sure you have her heart safely in your pocket before you try to grab her around the waist and kiss her goodnight. Other-
wise, she may give you a sharp right hook to the jaw and run like a frightened deer.
Don't be misled. The reason for her running isn't maidenly modesty. She's not afraid of your passionate intentions. Those she can handle. Her flight is based on the fear of getting tangled up with a worshiping slave or a lovestruck puppy dog, either one of whom would bore her to tears. Be casual, keep her guessing, and the chances are shell chase you into a comer instead. A man who resists her impact always intrigues an Aries female. She can't understand why she isn't overwhelming him with her obvious charms. Then her Mars ego will leave no stone unturned to prove she's desirable, even when she has no lasting interest in him.

I will have to post everything from Goodman because everything fits Pinktaa to a T and to some extent Nitzy..
Lets just say most of it is true...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenimmunoblotaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

I will have to post everything from Goodman because everything fits Pinktaa to a T and to some extent Nitzy..
Lets just say most of it is true...

Smita HugU r a Star

Edited by axeion - 02 August 2010 at 4:09pm

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Sanam Hug How r u?

Nuktaacheen

IF-Dazzler

Nuktaacheen

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
ah, many of the things are quite true, i would say...!   Big smile

thanks for posting, Smita...!   i haven't read it yet... haven't had the time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen

IF-Dazzler

Nuktaacheen

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Sanam Hug How r u?

not bad, not bad... had a lot of clean-up to do... EmbarrassedLOL

have to cook now...!   OuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

how are you..??  HugHug   hope i did not miss too much of the discussions...!  Big smile

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 02 August 2010 at 4:14pm

axeion

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

ah, many of the things are quite true, i would say...!   Big smile

thanks for posting, Smita...!   i haven't read it yet... haven't had the time...
Sanam..thats the new thread. Move there
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1451550&TPN=2&#32503822

Nuktaacheen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top