PR SS- A Bond Forever Epilogue: Page 5

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone! This is me, Naina again. Before anything else, I want to thank all of you for welcoming me to the forum. I really do appreciate it :) A lot of people told me to continue writing, and deepa101 sent me the idea of writing my version of PR, and to where I would take the story. I was initially going to update it next week, but the story seems to be actually moving now, so I wrote a really really short part right now to see how many of you would like it.

This would start kind of yesterday's episode end, but Baba's at the hospital and yeah....

Pavitra Rishta (My Version)

Manav was pacing the hospital floor, back and forth, and back and forth, waiting for the doctor to finish his checkup of Baba and tell them what was happening. Archana sat on one of the chairs, holding Savita Aai, who was sobbing uncontrollably, thinking about what would happen to her husband, the man whom she fought with everyday, but also loved unconditionally.

"Aai. It's ok. Nothing will happen. Baba will be all right" consoled Archana, rubbing her hand on Aai's back, trying to stop her tears.

Sravani sat on the other side of Savita Aai, glaring at Archana, thinking What is she even doing here? She promised she wouldn't come here. Humph. I knew she would never leave me in peace.

"Archana. Get away from here. You have no ties with this family. I'll take care of Aai and Manav and Baba, so you can just leave" said Sravani suddenly, pulling Archana's hand away from Savita Aai's back and pushing it away.

Fury blazed in the always tranquil Manav, as he grasped Sravani's hand tightly. "Don't you dare speak to her like that. She is not doing you any harm, right? So just leave her alone."

Sravani looked at Manav shocked, surprised that he would even raise his voice at her. "Manav. Why are you still supporting her. You both are divorced. Do you understand? DIVORCED!" screamed Sravani, enough to draw attention from the entire hospital

A sudden slap on her cheek shut her up, and she looked up to see Savita Aai standing in front of her, fury raging in her eyes. "Bus. Stop it. Sravani go home right now. Here I am worrying about Baba, and you're still worrying about Archana. Go. Just get out now."

Do tell me how you all like it, and if I should continue. This won't be too long considering I'm not like the CV's who are out to drag the story. And, this will focus solely on the Archana, Sravani and the Deshmukh family. The extra plots with Vershu and Vaishu and Ajit will not be included. I think. (mainly cause i dont pay attention to them anymore, so i have no idea whats going on with their stories πŸ˜† )

So yeah, comment and let me know if you like it :)Edited by naina.patel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Index:
Prologue: Page 1
Chapter One: Page 3
Chapter Two: Page 4Edited by naina.patel - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! Shravani got a slap! Please continue!!!
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You should definitely continue!  I'm interested in reading your point of view on how the story should proceed.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good job...Thanks Naina...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Acha hua ,  Shravani got slappped . I like your Manav more than theshow's Manav . St least your Manav will nat take anyone insulting Archana . The one in the show  is two faced ...
Keep it up and well done ...
vidya_955 thumbnail
I absolutly luvvved it!!!!!!! Shravani got slappedπŸ‘ Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by deepa101 - 13 years ago
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Naina it was too good, and doll getting slapped well she is a concerned lot!πŸ₯Ί

The best part of ur FF is that u have taken the current scenario and moved ahead with apt dialouges which will put the CR's too shame, if they could take a few lines it shall make wonder's to the show...

Ah we have so many brilliant people who can concentrate hard on the track rather on working on this divorce which left a sour thing or two in the viewer's mind!

So what happens to the Dam baba will he survive in ur story so waiting eagerly for the next installment!πŸ‘πŸ˜

Hey Naina please don't kill that character? my request!😭
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice.. nd plz do continue in same way in a sense... shravani getting slapped..manav supporting archu..πŸ‘
ur story is far better then dat of show ... at least shravani is slapped by manav πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ‘
Tulsey thumbnail
Slapped by Manav.....and did he wake up?   Good job...