Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A message from today's Epi - Page 2

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
why as a girl sasha cud do dat??it soo cheap.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail

I have to admit that if this had happened to me I wouldn't have known what to do.  For some it's a natural reaction to run whilst others simply freeze.

I can however proudly say that I have three hatte katte brothers.  So anybody who considers messing with me would really regret it.πŸ˜†
Your right . . .  I mean it happens . .  . . And this is a lesson to all, don't stand and watch ;) me tooooo πŸ₯±
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Tomiko

I have to admit that if this had happened to me I wouldn't have known what to do.  For some it's a natural reaction to run whilst others simply freeze.

I can however proudly say that I have three hatte katte brothers.  So anybody who considers messing with me would really regret it.πŸ˜†

i think i will fall for both lol run n freeze run n freeze... now this is when i feel i shouldn't be the only one in family lol...
Tomiko thumbnail

^Aww bless!  Jhappiz sweets!πŸ€—

Truly you don't need to worry about security when you have brothers.πŸ˜†  Unless it's Brij.  In which case run for you life (and hopefully bump in to Maan!πŸ˜‰)
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

One imp lesson..if something like this happen to u, just RUN from the scene!!!!
Get dressed, comeback and give one tight SLAP to the b***h 🀬 who did!!!

I completely agree with you but however I will do mine in a different style!

Well I learned that the moment something like this happens I would  instinctively get up and slap the b**ch 🀬 who did it because I have the eyes to see whose standing behind me! and then after I will tell the people over there how cheap a women like Sasha can get that she purposely stepped on my sari because she was jealous that I looked better then her😑 I wonder where she learns these from maybe from the movie mean girlsπŸ˜†
.lali. thumbnail
lolz nabila di cant stop laughing at ur comments 🀣...
i know i get hurt so quick n completely loose my sense.. worst when i watch GEET lol.. n u mite know why... yeh i agree n that teen teen bhai... wow ur the youngest?
πŸ˜† lolz run for ur life.. haye if i meet maan just like that then i will run a marathon..

Edited by .Lali - 13 years ago
.lali. thumbnail
i agree alma... i dono with slapping but i will surely shout at sasha type girls.. n shout at every1 who is responsible for the bad day even at maan...!

geet should too.. but if she did now how will the story progress n the villains remain in the show... hehe
Tomiko thumbnail

Guys, no swearing even if it is with asterisks.😊

Lali - aww, make me your big sister.  I'm tougher than I look.πŸ˜†  But no, it's two older brothers, then me, and then a younger brother and sister.  So I'm slap bang in the middle.  But everyone's taller than me!😭

I think the only thing that can get us girls away from our computers is if we were running towards Maan!🀣
.lali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tomiko

Guys, no swearing even if it is with asterisks.😊

Lali - aww, make me your big sister.  I'm tougher than I look.πŸ˜†  But no, it's two older brothers, then me, and then a younger brother and sister.  So I'm slap bang in the middle.  But everyone's taller than me!😭

I think the only thing that can get us girls away from our computers is if we were running towards Maan!🀣

arey chane se hume gali bhi nahi dene dethe hai yeh mods πŸ˜† lol srry mod ji..
aww how sweet of u! i know otherwise u wont get the mod job now would u mhm? 😳 yay yay yay! i got a big sis πŸ‘ lol now wats up with everybody been taller than u?but who is the babyish of all u or ur little sis?.. n that reminds me how tall geet is than sasha πŸ˜† (trying to stay in the topic)
😳 😳 😳 n maan running away frm us girls.. imagine maan comes out from the sea/river like at the beginning scene.. this time no geet in his arms.. n us girls frm the land runing towards him... 🀣