Perfect Ending???

Poll Question: Did you thing this was a perfect ending for Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.00%]
1 [4.00%]
3 [12.00%]
17 [68.00%]
3 [12.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ShabnamSahebi

ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Did you thing this was a perfect ending for Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai?

Definetly a perfect ending, they got Taiji on the right path, where she accepts Sarla, Dhani, and Gauri and the whole family is good and happy. Too bad Amber's parents aren't there or Madhu and Avinash. It was a great episode!
This wasn't the most amazing drama ever anyway, so the ending was good for this show. I think it was good it ended with Amber and Sarla cause the story started with Amber and Dhani, though I preferred it end with the Amber, Dhani, Sarla, and their babies.

Vote and post your thought on the Ending!

Star Star Star

Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 26 June 2010 at 1:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect Ending???" in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
i dont think its the perfect ending taiji accepting dhani and sarla is ok but atlast they have shown sarla and amber thats not good they would have shown sarla,amber and dhani and they ended as if sarla is the main lead(not given any importance to dhani) i feel they would have given some scenes to dhani anyway its over

naheelnisar

naheelnisar

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
wat a pathetic ending jst ended in a single episode....and at end sarla n amber onnlly!!!

televisionfan

Groupbie

televisionfan

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

The ending was bullshit...a  disgrace to Indian culture..2 wives and 1 poor husband...it wasn't a great show anyway..

Edited by televisionfan - 01 July 2010 at 12:12pm

ShabnamSahebi

ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by televisionfan

The ending was bullshit...a disgrace to Indian culture..2 wives and 1 poor husband...it wasn't a greatshow anyway..

Thats why it was a perfect ending, for a not so good show, it was perfect!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top