Pratigya

YES YES!! Prati did NOT forget :))) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

kriya_sruthi

kriya_sruthi

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

what krishna did to pratigya was not right.. and she is right by saying how can i just forget all that and start loving him... but to a certain extent i think pratigya herself forced him to be like that.... each time he got abusive or violent it was when she said sumthing really drastic that hurt him or questioned his love for her.. all the other time he just walked away hurt.... i agree pratigya didnt know the truth and that was the reason for all this but its not fair that she says how can i love him and all... because every single time krishna took vow not to touch, look or love pratigya he came back.... thats how much he loves her...

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 25 June 2010 at 7:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YES YES!! Prati did NOT forget :))) (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pricey28

thanks binny and shruthi. Smile
and what are your thoughts on krishna going to jail: should he, or shouldn't he...???
here's my thought on the whole thing: even when criminals (cause YES, krishna IS a criminal. that's what you call someone who commits/committed crimes, and that is EXACTLY what krishna has done) plead guilty, and realize what they did were wrong, its not like their suddenly, off the hook. they're supposed to PAY for their crimes, and only after THAT, are they set free. its like they say, "you do the crime, you do the time" NO MATTER WHAT.
and you know what would be PERFECT for me...? if krishna HIMSELF agrees to got to jail. oh yes, that would TRULY make me gain a lot of respect for him. i want krishna to be so ashamed of his wrongdoings, that he HIMSELF starts to feel that he must serve his punishment, in order to start a new beginning. and of course, realizing his mistakes and then never doing them again. Smile
I agree it would be nice if he paid for his mistakes and especially  if he was willing to punish himself for his wrongdoings. But, that may be too much to ask for from a character like krishna who feels that everything he does is perfectly fine since he is a man and powerful due to his father. Also I don't think SS would allow the police to arrest his favorite son.  actually getting him to accept his mistakes is going to be a big enough task on it's own for prats since it would hurt his ego to accept he was wrong about the way he treated her. But all we can do is  hope LOL with him, and yes hopefully after he realizes his mistakes he never repeats  them again.

Edited by Binny1247 - 25 June 2010 at 7:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pricey28AqUaMaRiNshruthiR

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Hello Pricey!  I think its gonna be very interesting to watch Krishna realizing how much he had hurt Pratigya bcoz of his MCP thoughts and behavior!  Almost as interesting as Pratigya falling for Krishna!WinkLOL 

I agree with Shruthi! Surrendering to the cops and Krishna, somehow feels weird and impossible in one sentence!!!LOL  I'd rather he repents in his UNIQUE style, as long as that style doesnt create even more misunderstandings!Wink Cant take ny chances with the unpredictable Krishna nd the brilliant CVs!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top