Pratigya

YES YES!! Prati did NOT forget :)))

pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
doston, honestly, i was starting to get a little mad about the whole "people forgetting what KRISHNA did, just cause he didn't do what angad did" aspect...but now i am RELIEVED that that's not the way how it will go. as per today's episode (june 25. btw, that's MJ's one year death anniversary!!! 😭😭 RIP), it confirms that. as you all know, prati was crying today, and told her mother that, even though krishna may not have been the one to kidnap her, how could she still forget about all that he HAD done...? i mean, just a week earlier (pratigya-time) he had held her at gun point and dragged her out of the house forcibly, in front of her family, even threatening them!!!! and on top of that, all the other numerous, NUMEROUS abuses...they're not so easy to forget. i truly felt very sorry for prati today, thinking about her current, sad, SAD predicament. πŸ˜’ it really must be verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy DIFFICULT for her. i mean, how can she bring herself to love him after all the things he's done, but then again, he's her HUSBAND, so how can she not love him...??? its either she live a completely love-less life or love her husband; those seem to be the only options for her at this moment. but then again, how CAN she love the man who's done soooooooooo many injustices to her and her family...???
anyways. at the end of the day, i just hope krishna will truly change so we can see a normal marriage, cause lord knows that poor girl deserves it, after all the HELL she's been through. but i gotta say, i am sooooooo happy that prati did NOT disappoint. she STILL hasn't forgotten what krishna did, and until she gets the due justice for that, i hope she will remain the same way. and what's this "JUSTICE" i'm talking about...? JUSTICE would be krishna being ASHAMED of his wrongdoings, him realizing that he MUST NEVER commit such HEINOUS acts again, and yes, krishna being INCARCERATED. i'm sorry, but i just CAN'T let it go until krishna is brought to the COURT of justice, and get his deserved punishment. all the things he has done, they're just not so "minor"  that incarceration can be avoided.
but, AFTER all that, i can honestly say krishna would deserve a second chance then. 😊
Edited by pricey28 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with you I am also very happy with prats behavior today, she realizes that even though Krishna may not be as bad as she had thougt it would be impossible for her to just forget all of the mistakes he had committed before as well as after their marriage. He should not be forgiven until he realizes his mistakes and can understand just how wrong his behavior was towards her, then she can think about changing her behavior towards him. πŸ₯± and i agree when he changes his ways giving him a second chance should not be too difficult for her. πŸ˜›
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail

Hey Pricey,

I agree with what you say.I am also glad that she didn't forget all the pain that he himslef had made her go through.He has to be thaught a good lesson and has to realize his mistakes and repent for them.Untill and unless that happens I don't want her to forgive him and neither do I want her to forget abt all tht so easily.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree tat he had not done things that Prats thought he had done.None the less he has forced him self on her for the marriage. He is not all innocent party here. 
pricey28 thumbnail
thanks binny and shruthi. 😊
and what are your thoughts on krishna going to jail: should he, or shouldn't he...???
here's my thought on the whole thing: even when criminals (cause YES, krishna IS a criminal. that's what you call someone who commits/committed crimes, and that is EXACTLY what krishna has done) plead guilty, and realize what they did were wrong, its not like their suddenly, off the hook. they're supposed to PAY for their crimes, and only after THAT, are they set free. its like they say, "you do the crime, you do the time" NO MATTER WHAT.
and you know what would be PERFECT for me...? if krishna HIMSELF agrees to got to jail. oh yes, that would TRULY make me gain a lot of respect for him. i want krishna to be so ashamed of his wrongdoings, that he HIMSELF starts to feel that he must serve his punishment, in order to start a new beginning. and of course, realizing his mistakes and then never doing them again. 😊
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: pricey28

and what are your thoughts on krishna going to jail: should he, or shouldn't he...???
here's my thought on the whole thing: even when criminals (cause YES, krishna IS a criminal. that's what you call someone who commits/committed crimes, and that is EXACTLY what krishna has done) plead guilty, and realize what they did were wrong, its not like their suddenly, off the hook. they're supposed to PAY for their crimes, and only after THAT, are they set free. its like they say, "you do the crime, you do the time" NO MATTER WHAT.
and you know what would be PERFECT for me...? if krishna HIMSELF agrees to got to jail. oh yes, that would TRULY make me gain a lot of respect for him. i want krishna to be so ashamed of his wrongdoings, that he HIMSELF starts to feel that he must serve his punishment, in order to start a new beginning. and of course, realizing his mistakes and then never doing them again. 😊

woah! slow dowm there girl.Krishna going to jail that too surrendering himself on his own😲🀣🀣Knowing Krishna and his ego and slef pride do you really think tht he'd EVER do something like that.At the most he'll repent for his mistakes and try and change into a better human being.Apart from that him doing something like tht is almost next to impossible and pls don't forget the political influence he's got.
Even if he does lose his nuts and bolts and goes to the police station(which might be good)the inspectors themselves will deffinitely think 10000000 times before putting him in jail just coz he happens to be SS' son and I am sure SS will never let his baba even think abt doing such things.
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
juhi20 thumbnail
I'm soo happy that pratigya didn't forget anything.

& I really hope the cvs won't forget either
cuz if they show pratigya forgetting everything & forgiving him I would really be disappointed in her.
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what krishna did to pratigya was not right.. and she is right by saying how can i just forget all that and start loving him... but to a certain extent i think pratigya herself forced him to be like that.... each time he got abusive or violent it was when she said sumthing really drastic that hurt him or questioned his love for her.. all the other time he just walked away hurt.... i agree pratigya didnt know the truth and that was the reason for all this but its not fair that she says how can i love him and all... because every single time krishna took vow not to touch, look or love pratigya he came back.... thats how much he loves her...

Edited by kriya_sruthi - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pricey28

I agree it would be nice if he paid for his mistakes and especially  if he was willing to punish himself for his wrongdoings. But, that may be too much to ask for from a character like krishna who feels that everything he does is perfectly fine since he is a man and powerful due to his father. Also I don't think SS would allow the police to arrest his favorite son.  actually getting him to accept his mistakes is going to be a big enough task on it's own for prats since it would hurt his ego to accept he was wrong about the way he treated her. But all we can do is  hope πŸ˜† with him, and yes hopefully after he realizes his mistakes he never repeats  them again.
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Pricey!  I think its gonna be very interesting to watch Krishna realizing how much he had hurt Pratigya bcoz of his MCP thoughts and behavior!  Almost as interesting as Pratigya falling for Krishna!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

I agree with Shruthi! Surrendering to the cops and Krishna, somehow feels weird and impossible in one sentence!!!πŸ˜†  I'd rather he repents in his UNIQUE style, as long as that style doesnt create even more misunderstandings!πŸ˜‰ Cant take ny chances with the unpredictable Krishna nd the brilliant CVs!πŸ˜†