Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

yea i agree with u....because if she just quits that will give maan more of a reason to get mad at her...and the people in the office will think that Geet really was wrong...instead she should come to the office with her head held high....expose those stupid bi*tc*es and then throw a resignation on Maan's desk....that will do it...he always told her to stand up for herself right?? She will do just that and then he will impressed and depressed at the same time....impressed because Geet stood up for herself....but depressed because of Geet quitting 😳

😡 No win win situation! But yeah I agree she needs to be proven innocent and than makes Maan feel sorry!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pickle6586

this is wat should happen.... geet throws a resignation letter on maan's desk.... tell him that the party fiasco was not her mistake and that she would never do anything that would affect him or his company... she did not take the project on her wishes but she was forced into it... yet she has tried her level best to do justice to it and also to everything she has been assigned till date... he has no right to blame her for everything that happens in the office and insult her!!!!
then simply walk out of his office without giving him a chance to say anything.. walk straight to sasha and slap her... now that she has resigned she has no reason to fear sasha....👏
geet has to  tell her " to act wise and act according to her status in the office.... teach her a lesson that she has no right to insult anyone just because she does not like them "and also let her know that she (geet) has not resigned because she was scared of sasha but she is doing it because it is against her self esteem to work with such low class people. she could be from a village, not really well educated but she certainly knows how to treat  other people and how to act decent and civil....
sasha could be all posh and act all modern but if she does not know what it means to be a human then all her education, work experience and her cosmopolitan pride will take her no where. instead will ruin her...!!!!!

later, maan would definitely bring her back to the office... otherwise how will the story go forward... but what he does to convince her or support her is something that the CV's can sit and brainstorm!!!!

this would be the best way to tackle mann sasha and tasha. i hope Mann hears everything as well..
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well i agree wit ull that Geet shuld stand for herself
But CV's wnt reveal that witches face itni jaldi so its not quite possible
I actually want the old Geet back who stands for herslf n dosent fear anyone
I hop we get her back