Precap - Malcontent Monday !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Kesar and Komal are talking or rather Komal is talking and Kesar is listening [ anything new in that ... ]

Komal is seething,fuming,sizzling [we know beta,that there is a heat wave enveloping North India, there is no need for such practical demonstration]..but still she continues slit eyed "That house people [Saxena's, who else ?] are thinking that I am a chicken [I am trying, I am trying...but I am not able to imagine you as chicken beta, a well fed Goat,if we are sticking to edible Animals ,Oh You mean your Clucking,YES ! I get It ..Yep that is so Chicken..,Carry On Beta ! I am Listening😳😆 ] ,for them ,life begins and ends with Pratigya..wait until I get there [Train under Pratigya, good marathon runner, don't believe me ...ask Amma,she will vouchsafe for me !! you will reach there by month end !😆 ] ...I am going to make their life HELL ....[Arrey Komal ! Just stop the chai,and their life will be hell😆]

So Monday ,the BRIDES will return to their respective Homes ....

So how will be the treatment of Pratigya by Amma , SS ..remember election is approaching ...

What changes can we expect from Pratigya ..apart from folding the already folded clothes and bed sheets and laying out Baba's dress and making N number of chai's for baba which he never drinks...😆

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Totally loved your comments!!😆😆😆...of course komal is going make life hell at the saxenas...and amma will try to make pratigya's🥱🥱😆.....but am looking forward to the improvement in kriya relationship!!😳😳😳
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Kesar and Komal are talking or rather Komal is talking and Kesar is listening [ anything new in that ... ]

Komal is seething,fuming,sizzling [we know beta,that there is a heat wave enveloping North India, there is no need for such practical demonstration]..but still she continues slit eyed "That house people [Saxena's, who else ?] are thinking that I am a chicken [I am trying, I am trying...but I am not able to imagine you as chicken beta, a well fed Goat,if we are sticking to edible Animals ,Oh You mean your Clucking,YES ! I get It ..Yep that is so Chicken..,Carry On Beta ! I am Listening😳😆 ] ,for them ,life begins and ends with Pratigya..wait until I get there [Train under Pratigya, good marathon runner, don't believe me ...ask Amma,she will vouchsafe for me !! you will reach there by month end !😆 ] ...I am going to make their life HELL ....[Arrey Komal ! Just stop the chai,and their life will be hell😆]

So Monday ,the BRIDES will return to their respective Homes ....

So how will be the treatment of Pratigya by Amma , SS ..remember election is approaching ...

What changes can we expect from Pratigya ..apart from folding the already folded clothes and bed sheets and laying out Baba's dress and making N number of chai's for baba which he never drinks...😆

Prats  will make a effort with Krishna which will infruriate Amma,  Amma is going to make pratigyas life hell as we already know  but ss will treat her well, its a pity that he did not arrive when pratigya told off the politians.  I also think that krishna will not leave prats alone with amma at all,  i can see him taking her out with him at all times ss is not going to say anything.  Amma is going to be livid.  i can also see the two cuties tunnu and chandu   coming to the house to see pratigya  "bhabhi ma asi chai peena liya aye hai "and being friendly with her this again is going to get  amma jealous😆

All her work she has done since marrying ss thrown out the window no one acknowledging her, this young educated girl taken everything
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yep little sweet prat will be back to her maika instead of the den aka addha....btw what happend to pratigya nivas???? which our hero made it by his golden hand for his lady love😕

gees thumbnail
😃 AWESUME  COMMENTS😆😆😆😆😆😆😆AM LAFFING LIKE MAD 😆 EARLIER I USED TO WAIT TO WATCH THE SERIAL😃😃😃😃BUT NOW I WAIT TO GO THRU THE COMMENTS THAT FOLLOW THE SERIAL😃😃😃 GUD GOIN GUYS😆😆 BUT WHY R SUCKSENAS SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THE GIRL 😆 WAT A SILLY WILY VACHAN😃 THIS WILL GO AGAINST HER😃😃😃😃😃 KRISHNA WILL TURN HIS BACK ON HER AND GVE HER A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE😆 SHE SLAPPED HIM AT HER ENGAGEMENT PARTY IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE😭 AND SHE GOT IT BACK FRM HIM IN FRONT OF EVRY ONE IN THE PUJA NOW AGAIN ITS HER TURN TO RECIEVE😭😭 BUT WHY DID THE FATHER SAY WOH SHAADI BHI TODH SAKTA HAIN😃AS IF SHE CARES BUT I WONDER WAT KRISHNA WIL DO WEN HE GETS TO KNO THE TRUTH HE HAD TOLD HER KI SAAACH AUR JHOOT KA BHASHAN SUN SUN KE BIMAAR HOGAYE HAIN😲 BUT THEN HE PROMISED PRATS I WILL ALWZ BE WID U😲 TODAY HE HINTED AT ARUSHI THAT EVERY TIME U WONT BUMP INTO UR SISTER SO DONT DO SUMTHG LIKE THIS AGAIN😲;ANY PROBLEM U TELL ME😲 WAT DO U GUYS THINK  HE WILL PROVE TO BE THEIR STRENGTH  OR WEAKNESS THAT THEY ALWZ FEAR😲DO ANSWER⭐️
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Totally loved your comments!!😆😆😆...of course komal is going make life hell at the saxenas...and amma will try to make pratigya's🥱🥱😆.....but am looking forward to the improvement in kriya relationship!!😳😳😳

Thank You, Saachee ...ee kehke aapne  hamara dil Kush kar diya !!😃

Pratigya is coming under SS protection, I don't think she will be allowed to do any Mischief  ...if she tries , she knows SS is ready with his Joothi's......😆 .... I am betting on a toned down and silent Amma waiting for elections to get over ......then the chameleon will show her true color !!😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Prats  will make a effort with Krishna which will infruriate Amma,  Amma is going to make pratigyas life hell as we already know  but ss will treat her well, its a pity that he did not arrive when pratigya told off the politians.  I also think that krishna will not leave prats alone with amma at all,  i can see him taking her out with him at all times ss is not going to say anything.  Amma is going to be livid.  i can also see the two cuties tunnu and chandu   coming to the house to see pratigya  "bhabhi ma asi chai peena liya aye hai "and being friendly with her this again is going to get  amma jealous😆

All her work she has done since marrying ss thrown out the window no one acknowledging her, this young educated girl taken everything

Suk,

Whether she makes an effort or not , Pratigya will always infuriate Amma ...Amma will wait till elections, then Amma will make her life a hell, with interest 😡..

SS ...he is a guy  who has a long memory, he will not forget and his stroke when he decides to give will be devastating and he will give , he has not forgiven Pratigya ,it is only election that has forced him to get Pratigya..after that 

tunna and Chandu shud continue their visits and the bhabhi-Devar Bond should be strengthened !! It is vital...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

yep little sweet prat will be back to her maika instead of the den aka addha....btw what happend to pratigya nivas???? which our hero made it by his golden hand for his lady love😕

Maika Nahi Shumi , Sasural ..Pratigya is going to her Sasural...

There is rumor going around that PN was just a promo build up ...not happening in reel life...😭😭
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

😃 AWESUME  COMMENTS😆AM LAFFING LIKE MAD 😆 EARLIER I USED TO WAIT TO WATCH THE SERIAL😃BUT NOW I WAIT TO GO THRU THE COMMENTS THAT FOLLOW THE SERIAL😃😃😃 GUD GOIN GUYS😆😆 BUT WHY R SUCKSENAS SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF THE GIRL 😆 WAT A SILLY WILY VACHAN😃 THIS WILL GO AGAINST HER😃 KRISHNA WILL TURN HIS BACK ON HER AND GVE HER A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE😆 SHE SLAPPED HIM AT HER ENGAGEMENT PARTY IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE😭 AND SHE GOT IT BACK FRM HIM IN FRONT OF EVRY ONE IN THE PUJA NOW AGAIN ITS HER TURN TO RECIEVE😭😭 BUT WHY DID THE FATHER SAY WOH SHAADI BHI TODH SAKTA HAIN😃AS IF SHE CARES BUT I WONDER WAT KRISHNA WIL DO WEN HE GETS TO KNO THE TRUTH HE HAD TOLD HER KI SAAACH AUR JHOOT KA BHASHAN SUN SUN KE BIMAAR HOGAYE HAIN😲 BUT THEN HE PROMISED PRATS I WILL ALWZ BE WID U😲 TODAY HE HINTED AT ARUSHI THAT EVERY TIME U WONT BUMP INTO UR SISTER SO DONT DO SUMTHG LIKE THIS AGAIN😲;ANY PROBLEM U TELL ME😲 WAT DO U GUYS THINK  HE WILL PROVE TO BE THEIR STRENGTH  OR WEAKNESS THAT THEY ALWZ FEAR😲DO ANSWER⭐️

Thank You Gees ! 😃

I know , PRATIGYA, both the serial and the board are highly addictive ..😆..Ek baar chak loge tho nahi chodoge ...Dil always more maangtha hi rahega ...

The sucksena's are 🤪 PPL .. but that Shaadi thodne wala bath was a valid point ! we all remember his possessiveness, his insecurity and the effect of it on Pratigya...so he was right in that assumptions.

but I wish Pratigya had said the fact to Krishna and left it to him whether to accept or disbelieve 😕
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Komal will cause a total hungama  at Sucksena's. Well deserved one also. I think komal is right in getting pissed at the family. Makes no sense to dump her at her maika since the daughter in trouble. SO what if she knows about the problems?? i think she should know now that she is a part of the family.
Edited by cimba - 13 years ago