Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Written Update 25th June |YT video of DANCE| :) (Page 6)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Dew!!! ShockedShockedShocked U here?!??!!?!? ShockedShockedShocked y arent u participating in the forum Angry?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

morningdewjyoti06

morningdew IF-Dazzler
morningdew
morningdew

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

Dew!!! ShockedShockedShocked U here?!??!!?!? ShockedShockedShocked y arent u participating in the forum Angry?

Hey Arwen Smile Am hooked to Geet.. was just silent on the forum so far.. nice to see you here too.. have seen Bugs also.. How you doing? Smile

N is also going bonkers on Geet/Maan, lemme tell you.. Big smile

jyoti06Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by morningdew

Hey Arwen Smile Am hooked to Geet.. was just silent on the forum so far.. nice to see you here too.. have seen Bugs also.. How you doing? Smile

bugs is not the only one ... Jyo Pen and Neha r here too ... tried to convince skep but couldnt .... may be u shd give that a try Wink
LOL

i know abt nup Tongue i was the one who got her hooked actually .... on fb ... and asked her to get u hookedEmbarrassed

morningdewjyoti06

fatima... Groupbie
fatima...
fatima...

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Sasha what a URGH!!!!!!

DAnce was amazing!!! And Maan...you could see the discomfort and hint of jeaolusy when Mr Rahul was around!!!!

YAY!!!! FOR MAAN!!!! He's go the hero, can't wait for Mon's episode!!!

loveaboveall.

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Nice updates

loveaboveall.

morningdew IF-Dazzler
morningdew
morningdew

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

bugs is not the only one ... Jyo Pen and Neha r here too ... tried to convince skep but couldnt .... may be u shd give that a try Wink
LOL

i know abt nup Tongue i was the one who got her hooked actually .... on fb ... and asked her to get u hookedEmbarrassed

LOL.. is that so? Believe me, am hooked.. needless to say, Maan is hottt !! Had seen the show in bits and pieces, but now this one is no. one on priority..

Will try bringing Skep on board.. had sent her cpl of msges on FB too.. pata nahi kahan hai..

Where are Jo and Pen .. Hi girls, if anyone reads this.. Smile

jyoti06Arwen.

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged

LOL

LOL.. is that so? Believe me, am hooked.. needless to say, Maan is hottt !! Had seen the show in bits and pieces, but now this one is no. one on priority..

Will try bringing Skep on board.. had sent her cpl of msges on FB too.. pata nahi kahan hai..

Where are Jo and Pen .. Hi girls, if anyone reads this.. Smile
Kisine humein yaad kiyaErmmTongueTongue...Arre look who is hereShocked...Ena its you ????/ShockedShockedShocked..**Faints in shock**ShockedShockedShocked
Welcome welcomeHug

Well its looking like an MRD reunion nowROFL....Bugs..Pennu...Arwen and now uShockedEmbarrassed...Arre these days I m hooked to Maneet...they r one sensational jodiDay Dreaming..Ufff Maan is just killing me with his hot looks yaar and what a passionate danceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

But poor Maan was getting some flak in the forum after what he did in the party..leaving his partner alone on the dance floor after that dance sessionWinkLOL..so as usual I was busy defending Maan hereLOL..u see my nature..always defending the hot guysLOLWinkEmbarrassed

PS:Fabulous update Sabii...really loved your comments in the bracket..top classClapClap

Edited by jyoti06 - 27 June 2010 at 7:32am

morningdewloveaboveall.

Go to top