Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: morningdew

Hey Arwen 😊 Am hooked to Geet.. was just silent on the forum so far.. nice to see you here too.. have seen Bugs also.. How you doing? 😊

N is also going bonkers on Geet/Maan, lemme tell you.. πŸ˜ƒ

bugs is not the only one ... Jyo Pen and Neha r here too ... tried to convince skep but couldnt .... may be u shd give that a try πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

i know abt nup πŸ˜› i was the one who got her hooked actually .... on fb ... and asked her to get u hooked😳
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Sasha what a URGH!!!!!!

DAnce was amazing!!! And Maan...you could see the discomfort and hint of jeaolusy when Mr Rahul was around!!!!

YAY!!!! FOR MAAN!!!! He's go the hero, can't wait for Mon's episode!!!
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

bugs is not the only one ... Jyo Pen and Neha r here too ... tried to convince skep but couldnt .... may be u shd give that a try πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

i know abt nup πŸ˜› i was the one who got her hooked actually .... on fb ... and asked her to get u hooked😳

LOL.. is that so? Believe me, am hooked.. needless to say, Maan is hottt !! Had seen the show in bits and pieces, but now this one is no. one on priority..

Will try bringing Skep on board.. had sent her cpl of msges on FB too.. pata nahi kahan hai..

Where are Jo and Pen .. Hi girls, if anyone reads this.. 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: morningdew

LOL.. is that so? Believe me, am hooked.. needless to say, Maan is hottt !! Had seen the show in bits and pieces, but now this one is no. one on priority..

Will try bringing Skep on board.. had sent her cpl of msges on FB too.. pata nahi kahan hai..

Where are Jo and Pen .. Hi girls, if anyone reads this.. 😊

Kisine humein yaad kiyaπŸ€”πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...Arre look who is here😲...Ena its you ????/😲😲😲..**Faints in shock**😲😲😲
Welcome welcomeπŸ€—

Well its looking like an MRD reunion now🀣....Bugs..Pennu...Arwen and now u😲😳...Arre these days I m hooked to Maneet...they r one sensational jodi😍..Ufff Maan is just killing me with his hot looks yaar and what a passionate dance😍😍😍...

But poor Maan was getting some flak in the forum after what he did in the party..leaving his partner alone on the dance floor after that dance sessionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..so as usual I was busy defending Maan hereπŸ˜†..u see my nature..always defending the hot guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

PS:Fabulous update Sabii...really loved your comments in the bracket..top classπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo ... if only skep wd come here ... the pic wd be complete .... she wd have something to say on your defense of Maan πŸ˜†

@Sabii ... sorry for turning your update in to a mini reunion 😳 Kya karein ... its hard to resist when u meet old friends
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I read on the Geet forum in FB that the sari was a true incident!!! That is, this happened to someone they knew, so it was incorporated in GEET... πŸ˜’
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update 😊....

realy 😲.... ohh GOD ...felling sorry for that gal 😭
-RACHNA- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HII sabii the only best part of the epi was the sensational dance baki the rest i felt like SHOUTIN  at sasha. i felt so bad 4 geet.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have to agree with you, loved that dance. But the whole saree thing was just a bit tasteless.

Am hoping Maan will have some sense knocked into him soon! Getting tired of him yelling at Geet.