Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audacious thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: salekhlover46

i voted for sadi, if they have the highest votes will they comeback. cuz said has 83% votes rite now. i hope sadi adn ranvir come back. bidaai is nothing without with original foursome

Everyone hopes that they will take actions😃 So don't loose a hope . Hope for the best😛😉😊 And yes maybe 2 marvellous jodi might be back👍🏼
Audacious thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i think all our hardwork n petitions r working :D! guys do vote !!! :D

Yes inshallah our  entreatyappeal, prayer, plea & many more of this will be fruitfull . And yes guys i implore you bring our Sadhana back by at least voting 15-20 times a day. And hope for the best😃👍🏼
 Love,
             A❤️dacious Edited by Audacious - 13 years ago
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
voting.. bt need more ppl 2 join... othrwise our mission wont b fulfilled ...
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
voted... but i dont think its possible to bring sadhna back... i dont want just sara khan back (like as her daughter Khushi) i want sadhna back.... and dont see it possibleEdited by makram1786 - 13 years ago
Arash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey, I m confused!!! I voted for Sadhna but the percentage of Bebo-Amrit was going high....whats this??
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: makram1786

voted... but i dont think its possible to bring sadhna back... i dont want just sara khan back (like as her daughter Khushi) i want sadhna back.... and dont see it possible

i agree i don;t want sara khan back as kushi i want sadi back for alkeh, her daughter kushi, ragini, ranvir, and everyone else. i want sadi back 😭
sandalkhan thumbnail
I VOTE FOR SADHNA AS SARAKHAN FOR HER COME BACK
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️

Originally posted by: Audacious

Everyone hopes that they will take actions😃 So don't loose a hope . Hope for the best😛😉😊 And yes maybe 2 marvellous jodi might be back👍🏼

i hope so. i will vote as much as i can to bring sadi back. we want to see salkeh back together with their lovely daughter kushi⭐️
Audacious thumbnail
@:  makram1786
@;salekhlover46
@:sandalkhan

Hey guys ^^^^^^^^^   i know and perceive that you want Sadhana & Alekh back but isn't this much relief that sara khan aka sadhana aka (future what ever she will be) is back. I mean this is also a remedy for me if Sara is back.😃 So its OK😃🤗👍🏼

Love,
                          A❤️dacious
Edited by Audacious - 13 years ago
Audacious thumbnail
Hey guys i also want you to know about this that just open this page on one tab & open another tab. And keep on clicking this my page link & vote. B/C once you click the voting link. It would NOT give you option to vote again . So please open my this page in one tab and it would automatically open the voting page. Hope it helps😃😊😛😉 Also if you're confused don't hesitate for bothering me😃