lalchi's plan flopped.... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tafseer

Bhikari ko bhikari wali sherwani nahi toh kya Akbar Badshah ka sherwani denge..?? 🤣

Rukmani ka blouse dekha....?? 🤢🤢 plain ornage colored..Gulabo's lehanga is anytime better....n Koyal's is circus ka dress.....abhi gaana gayegi....naach meri bulbul tujhe paisa milega....🤣 🤣

yaar when BMa kised him i had some seroius doubts. 🤣
 even rashmi's lehnga is it some green revolution mission or are they so much inspired by those green sherbats... 🤢

Bhikari ko bhikari wali sherwani nahi toh kya Akbar Badshah ka sherwani denge..?? 🤣

Rukmani ka blouse dekha....?? 🤢🤢 plain ornage colored..Gulabo's lehanga is anytime better....n Koyal's is circus ka dress.....abhi gaana gayegi....naach meri bulbul tujhe paisa milega....🤣 🤣

😆 Bhikari in oversized clothes 🤢

akshi always wanted this its just that the poor girl was terrified of letting ppl down...so she was always on edge....now that DH gave her a place as a daughter...she is letting her hair down a little

ROFLLLLLLLLLL tafs
Originally posted by pinky35

even rashmi's lehnga is it some green revolution mission or are they so much inspired by those green sherbats... 🤢

sab ek dusre par line maarte hai bab....gadbad hai sab gadbad hai.....🤣
Koyal's lehanga was some sort of umbrella..the one which we sued to draw as a kid.......

I didnt like rashmi's lehenga also..Varsha's lehenga was nice.

us RB lukkhe ka naam mat lo.....koi kaam karta hi nahi...bas khade hokar ji Dj karta hai...pagal ho bhi toh kya..kisi ko koi fark nahi padega.......😆 😆

n i too watched Bidaai today..ragini was good..n that Vasu has her bhayanak lipstivk on with a huge finger ring n bangles......😆 😆 kya aurta hai..ghar par maiyyat ho gayi n use lipstick lagane ka waqt hai.................

i watched yesterday's episode...I started crying 😭
i saw the last part 2day...it is so sad...i liked angad's acting for the first time during this sequence
Originally posted by --Nishita--

i only like nandu's
the other's clothes were giving me eye problems...

haan samjh mein nahi aa raha hai ki which one is the lehnaga n which is dupatta.....bohot colorful hai...n GREEN playing the main role.....🤢
i liked Mohit's Mami's saree n get up......🤣

Agree that children should not disrespect their parents. Here naitik will lose it because Aksh is being blamed for no fault of hers. Gayatri always protects her son...even when he kicked Aksh out of the house she made sure his mistake was minimised. Similarly here, She will blame Aksh for brainwashing Naitik's mind...even if Naitik speaks up and tells everybody the truth, Jaleli will not believe him. I guess its easier to blame somebody else's child rather than one own blood

Jaleli's insecurities were evident right after engagement.the character is yet to belive that her munna is someone's husband the girl has left her home,parents and everything and simply does her heart out to impress everyone cares for everyone more then her husband and still at the end of the day she is blamed for no mistake of her's.
CV's trying to give a wrong message i feel.
Edited by pinky35 - 13 years ago

Jaleli's insecurities were evident right after engagement.the character is yet to belive that her munna is someone's husband the girl has left her home,parents and everything and simply does her heart out to impress everyone cares for everyone more then her husband and still at the end of the day she is blamed for no mistake of her's.
CV's trying to give a wrong message i feel.

let rashmi get married then she will feel the pain for that..she feels very proud to be a mother of  a son n bohot achche se trying to play the role of an evil saas.,....rashmi ki shaadi will teach her everything......just like DJ realized Akshara's place n qualities now.....

Gayatri's insecurited started since the engagement time when Naitik's job proposal was rejected......since then she has been consistent in playing the insecure mom....
Originally posted by 1trueluv

i watched yesterday's episode...I started crying 😭
i saw the last part 2day...it is so sad...i liked angad's acting for the first time during this sequence

I dont want her to be pagal againhe should stand-up and take care of her daughter.(khushi)
yes,he was great even liked his white kurta.
TAffs,vasu's ring is even bigger then what jaleli had selected for akshara for engagement..