Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Agree that children should not disrespect their parents. Here naitik will lose it because Aksh is being blamed for no fault of hers. Gayatri always protects her son...even when he kicked Aksh out of the house she made sure his mistake was minimised. Similarly here, She will blame Aksh for brainwashing Naitik's mind...even if Naitik speaks up and tells everybody the truth, Jaleli will not believe him. I guess its easier to blame somebody else's child rather than one own blood

Jaleli's insecurities were evident right after engagement.the character is yet to belive that her munna is someone's husband the girl has left her home,parents and everything and simply does her heart out to impress everyone cares for everyone more then her husband and still at the end of the day she is blamed for no mistake of her's.
CV's trying to give a wrong message i feel.

lets not bring in "girl leaves everything for a boy" so her husband should be indebted to her...nobody is forcing her..the institution of marriage was made for a purpose and it's in the interest of both the boy and the girl...i'll only comment on what's right and what's wrong....akshara didnt know anything abt the house deal...gayitri will never believe her..she will say that when bindiya saw the papers in akshara's cupboard then howcome akshara didn't notice them? naitik will tell the truth to everyone but gayitri will not believe him also, thinking that he's trying to protect akshara ! akshara becomes the suspect everytime coz naitik doesn't understand the implications of his actions ....she IS right in her place and that's why naitik will never let any blame come on her ....he'll be firm this time....and this is what i wanna watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lalchi's plan flopped.... (Page 12)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by pinky35

Agree that children should not disrespect their parents. Here naitik will lose it because Aksh is being blamed for no fault of hers. Gayatri always protects her son...even when he kicked Aksh out of the house she made sure his mistake was minimised. Similarly here, She will blame Aksh for brainwashing Naitik's mind...even if Naitik speaks up and tells everybody the truth, Jaleli will not believe him. I guess its easier to blame somebody else's child rather than one own blood

Jaleli's insecurities were evident right after engagement.the character is yet to belive that her munna is someone's husband the girl has left her home,parents and everything and simply does her heart out to impress everyone cares for everyone more then her husband and still at the end of the day she is blamed for no mistake of her's.
CV's trying to give a wrong message i feel.

lets not bring in "girl leaves everything for a boy" so her husband should be indebted to her...nobody is forcing her..the institution of marriage was made for a purpose and it's in the interest of both the boy and the girl...i'll only comment on what's right and what's wrong....akshara didnt know anything abt the house deal...gayitri will never believe her..she will say that when bindiya saw the papers in akshara's cupboard then howcome akshara didn't notice them? naitik will tell the truth to everyone but gayitri will not believe him also, thinking that he's trying to protect akshara ! akshara becomes the suspect everytime coz naitik doesn't understand the implications of his actions ....she IS right in her place and that's why naitik will never let any blame come on her ....he'll be firm this time....and this is what i wanna watch...

Same here...I want to see how Naitik will handle this situation.

beautiful16

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1trueluv

Originally posted by Tafseer

laalchi aurton ka poora plan flopped......LOL LOL n that kk babli was speaking so much baba....ufff...Angry Angry but emotional Mohit came n shattered all his mom n Mami's dream....
Mohit is a bad actor.......Ouch

hahahhahah...so true....he should stick to being doofy... LOL

what is wrong with BM, she is a tubelight...doesnt pick up on anything Confused

Gma toh poocho maat ....nothing good will come out of my mouth Angry

Bindiya is a !@$%%%^&^*&*

naitik Clap ...told mohit upfront...

akshi...love that she is starting to use her voice Clap

yeah exactly.....she is confident now n more matured.,..good that she knows what is right n worng n that she is voicing herself......ClapClap Big smile n that now she should also be more mature towards her relationship with naitik ...n give us a good romantic scene....hamari gaadi bas romance par aakar atak jaati hai....... LOLLOL

tum abhi bhi SR ka sapna dekh raha ho?
Gma would come and pop that baloon b4 the night is up....hahaha...putting all the blame on akshi would be a buzz kill 4 romance na?

Ore baba..ur hindi is zabardast Tongue. I have given up on SR. Kuch nahi hone wala...Aksh will cry all night. Bas yahi hone wala hai Broken Heart

nahi yaar aise mat kaho..... humre armaano ka paani paani ho jayega...CryCryCry
tat mota jewller ne jo phul laaya hai na use jallu k mayyat par daalenge...agar zyada hungama ki to..Angry

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

laalchi aurton ka poora plan flopped......LOL LOL n that kk babli was speaking so much baba....ufff...Angry Angry but emotional Mohit came n shattered all his mom n Mami's dream....

yeah exactly.....she is confident now n more matured.,..good that she knows what is right n worng n that she is voicing herself......ClapClap Big smile n that now she should also be more mature towards her relationship with naitik ...n give us a good romantic scene....hamari gaadi bas romance par aakar atak jaati hai....... LOLLOL

Gma would come and pop that baloon b4 the night is up....hahaha...putting all the blame on akshi would be a buzz kill 4 romance na?

Ore baba..ur hindi is zabardast Tongue. I have given up on SR. Kuch nahi hone wala...Aksh will cry all night. Bas yahi hone wala hai Broken Heart

tat mota jewller ne jo phul laaya hai na use jallu k mayyat par daalenge...agar zyada hungama ki to..Angry

Actually thinking of it, Gayatri may just get to know but she will not create hungama immediately. The house is full of guests..she cant afford to bring this topic in front of them...the guests may leave the next day and after that the secret will be out.

beautiful16

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Paplu....SR ki sapne mat dekho...i have lost all hope for it..if not that jewelelr then jaleli hai na, she will ruin everything.......Angry
Angry

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Actually thinking of it, Gayatri may just get to know but she will not create hungama immediately. The house is full of guests..she cant afford to bring this topic in front of them...the guests may leave the next day and after that the secret will be out.

i feel ki the promo was just to indicate the future track that jaleli n team will come to know about the new home....

us rata ko humgama nahi hoga coz ghar par there are several guests n they are very much concerned about their so called izzat.....toh shayad shaadi ki raat nikal jaye...again i won't hope unnecessarily....

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged

haan shayad jallu apna munh bandh rakhe.... singhania's ki jhooti shaan k liye...Dead
but paise ka problm se aksh ka mood kharab ho jaayega yaar.... its better we 4get abt SR...

YR_Naksh

Goldie

YR_Naksh

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

yest. my daughter didn't lemme watch yrkkh :D but i managed to watch the beginning and end portions..catching up the rest on youtube..

i hate to say this but bandariya's interpretation of moheet's mom was abs right...see how 2 kaamena's can understand each others language ! akshara can never think so far..she's in her la la land with dreams of happy & tension free mohit-nandu life after marriage....i'm not saying that BM should have given the dowry but this was a serious matter which should have been addressed to Daddaji & RB ! mohit apni self respect ka achaar daal le, but he won't be able to protect nandini from his cruel mom...all in all, saari zindagi ka tension...i'm still wondering how good this rishta is....i've heard of a few instances wherein the girl's parents cancelled the wedding at the nth hour (on the wedding day) when boys side demanded dowry.....it makes sense coz dowry ki demands never end..the expectations keep on rising, the burden is on the girls parents and the girl is certainly not happy !

in nandini's case, she will have her husband's support..but we've already seen that how helpless he is in front of his mom ! nandu will become her target and mohit will not be able to do anything..he cannot think of living seperate with added responsibility of his sister's marriage and his parents...akshara & everyone else will see the outcome of their decision very soon....

charu me too still wondering y this ristha is good.... now every is happy with this mariage... mohit is self rescept person.. he don't like dowry... every1 is happy with present but none of them thinking abt nandini future... one thing is for sure nandini 's life is gng to be hell after marriage...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top