Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Good night taplu...I'm going. Kal milte hain. Sweet dreams Hug

haan okk...i too will sleep after watching 1-2 naksh videos.....Big smile neend aa rahi hai...

Gud nite Tilu..n sweet dreams..kal milte hai...Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lalchi's plan flopped.... (Page 11)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by 1trueluv

Bm & company are worried about what 2 do about the daheej..Akshi and bindiya butt heads on this issue....(akshi won) LOL   
Mohit senses something fishy, when he notices his mom and mami 2 eager to go see BM & Gma...
he spills sherbet on himself to make an excuse to head upstairs....walks in to the meeting and flops his mom's big plans....he asks Bm to give him ashirwaad...and BM gives him a kiss on his head..and said <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">tu toh hira nikli </font>LOL

naksh has a cute flower throwing session

the jeweler shows up...and naksh panics

nikli nahi NIKLA....i know he is a bit feminine but unfortunately he is a male.......ROFL

hahahahahaha omg I am laughing so hard ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyu-

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
goodnight guys......sweet mohini dreams to you Wink

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

tum abhi sone jaa rahi ho/......??? abhi toh sokar uthi tum.....LOL  jao Jummah padho...

3 mins mein mohini shaadi over........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyu-

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

tum abhi sone jaa rahi ho/......??? abhi toh sokar uthi tum.....LOL jao Jummah padho...

nahi nahi I was wishing good night to you guys! I just woke up after 10 hours of sleep Big smile Big smile Big smile

I'll come back and watch Mohini shaadi. hey mama ji ko aaj dikhaaye kya? Embarrassed

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

tum abhi sone jaa rahi ho/......??? abhi toh sokar uthi tum.....LOL jao Jummah padho...

nahi nahi I was wishing good night to you guys! I just woke up after 10 hours of sleep Big smile Big smile Big smile

I'll come back and watch Mohini shaadi. hey mama ji ko aaj dikhaaye kya? Embarrassed

hum toh 12 baje uthe the.......Embarrassed Tongue 
Mamaji ko nahi dikhaye the...aaj sirf  laalchi aurtein n Babli ka blah blah.....not even Naksh scenes....but dekh lena.....Big smile

s4n4

s4n4

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i didnt understand why Bindiya was soo curious to give dahej!! lalllu kahin ki

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
yest. my daughter didn't lemme watch yrkkh :D but i managed to watch the beginning and end portions..catching up the rest on youtube..

i hate to say this but bandariya's interpretation of moheet's mom was abs right...see how 2 kaamena's can understand each others language ! akshara can never think so far..she's in her la la land with dreams of happy & tension free mohit-nandu life after marriage....i'm not saying that BM should have given the dowry but this was a serious matter which should have been addressed to Daddaji & RB ! mohit apni self respect ka achaar daal le, but he won't be able to protect nandini from his cruel mom...all in all, saari zindagi ka tension...i'm still wondering how good this rishta is....i've heard of a few instances wherein the girl's parents cancelled the wedding at the nth hour (on the wedding day) when boys side demanded dowry.....it makes sense coz dowry ki demands never end..the expectations keep on rising, the burden is on the girls parents and the girl is certainly not happy !

in nandini's case, she will have her husband's support..but we've already seen that how helpless he is in front of his mom ! nandu will become her target and mohit will not be able to do anything..he cannot think of living seperate with added responsibility of his sister's marriage and his parents...akshara & everyone else will see the outcome of their decision very soon....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyu-beautiful16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top