Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
now its high time for geet to stand otherwise i will lose respect for geet truly😔

Mallu
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
so true...!!!! she better slap sasha for all the confusion and act smart henceforth!!! she cannot afford to keeping falling prey  to all of sasha's stupid and disgusting tricks! 🤢everytime...
its high time geet tells sasha ,"u wanna play games... let's play them baby"....!!!😉
StayStrong thumbnail
haaah i wish but slap will be little too much for our geet atleast she must prove her innocence and there is a ray of hope that when maan wraps his coat around geet he would have noticed the evil grin on sash's face so maybe he would understand that it was sasha who actually was responsible for the menace at the party and he should observe because he is shown as sharp man so let's hope.If it will happen it will make geet's life a lil bit easy.

Mallu
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really hope that she speaks 4 herself atleast 4 once n give them a big piece of mind(twin withes)
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet needs to stand up and speak for herself now. Every time Maan wont be there to save her. She is in a big city all alone and she should learn to keep her self-respect intact all by herself rather than looking for someone to save her every time and  if no one comes fwd than to stand and cry..............

StayStrong thumbnail
@bugs:you know 2 days  ago i was watching MJHT and mayank was saying to a girl you have two choices now keep on crying on your fate or to change the opinion of people about you, you see Geet should follow the same path and should change the opinion of people by making herself strong this is the high time.

Mallu