I hope...ITS JAGGU'S FAMILY THIS TIME

desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

I really hope all of Shelly's plan fail time and its her who get humliated this time.... I mean everytime they show Aabha family getting humiliated ....But I hope this time creatives do something different by making Jaggu and his family....I mean Jaggu, Vimal, Shelly ......suffer  and not Aabha's Family.....

What do you guys say???
Edited by desi-indian - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yea but i highly doubt that's gonna happen you noe the creatives are unpredictiable.

Hayati thumbnail
me too! i really hope something happens where either karan or lata or someone good comes to know that sheetal has abha's jewelry and somehow makes shelly's plan fall flat on her face. it isn't fair that thakur 's family is always ridiculed. And i hope its done by karan so that he can impress thakur.

honestly though, CVs should show that good defeats evil in the end. How many times can Shelly be triumphant in her plans. I hope like what happened last time when she tried to mix that red stuff in the prasad during the puja time and veer spoilt her plan. I hope something like that happens again where she will be made the fool. At least that will give us something to smile about in YMGGK.

The precap was cute where Karan is trying to get ways to impress Thakur..which is the right attitude. Abha should really learn from her husband. She needs to also take action to win hearts over opposed to just taking crap from them.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree...it would be nice to see shellys plan foil...and this time, I hope it is dadi who catches her...and I hope she gives her a tight slap....
the precap was cute, with karan saying he doesn't have a big mustache to impress thakur, lol...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh it would be the best thing if they do it...it would really make jaggu angry at shelly and from then on he won't really like trust shelly and letting her do stupid stuff.