Tere Liye

Ananya to get married to Ritesh *Spoiler* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Harshad fans can see him in today's episode. SBS showed him shooting. But problem is for Rajat's fans. We rajat fans have to wait one more month.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ananya to get married to Ritesh *Spoiler* (Page 4)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
a month??!!!!>....plz i agree that kids track is gud they'r cute nd tehy'r gud actpors but enough is enough...i want adults TaAnu..common people it seems like the show is dragging...i wanna see harshu....this show is about TaAnu not ananya...god!!..seriously end teh kids track m so bored of it now..m so desperate to see the adults......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top