Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Unbelievable Precap: Koki Questions Ahem (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I never thought that she would ask Aham abt his slap, but i think Aham will take it wrongly and thn scold Gopi again..hope it doesnt happen tho..will have to wait for Monday now..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unbelievable Precap: Koki Questions Ahem (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
it was indeed unexpected for me seeing koki asking ahem y he slapped gopi.
N ahem shockd.
Koki posses a dual personality like Pal Me Tola,Pal Me Masha
bt nw bigest question how Ahem wil respond?
Wil he torture gopi doubting her for chugli karing to koki?
Or wil he apologise n try to find out the truth?

Why this weekend is toooo longggg

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
acutally i was also thinking tht koki may question ahem but then when i watched yday's epi i thought tht day would not come. but after seeing the precap today, got more respect for koki now!!
koki is also like a cocunut jus like ahem.
she is not that bad afterall. she does have a soft corner but dont actually show it and speaks her heart out. she is very strict in her ways and jus follows and stay strict.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
agree she is strict bt her rude behavour is nt justified at all
she could hv a bit polite to her. She is treating gopi like a dumb pupet for the sake of her Dikra.

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
but surely gopi is dumb tats the reason she is unable to defend herself.................................even after knowing wat rashi is by staying with her for so many years she was ready to say rashi the truth tat ahem had slapped her

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
dont think so that gopi would have told rashi anything at her own will but gopi always slips in rashi's sweet talks like 'you r my sister, this and tht'.  and so shares with her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top