Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Unbelievable Precap: Koki Questions Ahem

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Wowww...Epi was goood....
so the precap was best than ever.....
Unbelievable as well.......
Koki asks Ahem....why he did what she never taught him...
he asks what are u saying....
she replies....why u slapped Gopi...

So now at last Some one asks Ahem abt his wrong acts...and m happy thats Koki...but m doubtful also....what she will do next.....and how Ahem will reply to her....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess she taught him wrong then........but I am happy that she asked him that........................if she does and yells at him............i might grow a little respect for her.............Her yelling at Kinjal has put a little respect for her in my books.....hopefully she does the same with Ahem. Even though her mouth runs like a race car..........sometimes she says a lot of meaningfull things.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
same here taral, whenever koki scolds kinjal suporting gopi i feel better. Atleast she doesnt want ny1 else do anything bad with gopi except herself.
N her each n every scolding to kinjal proves the fact, bt nw questioning Ahem is again dubte ko tinke ka sahara.
Hope monday epi will keep this sahara for us.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope ahem doesn't take it the worng way and think gopi went running to his mum....
i loved the end, this is when i love kokila 😆when she does thing like she did at then of the epi today...how she caught out urmilla out and said kisne bata tha gopi ne ya rashi ne and the look on urmilla's face gave it away!
and i have to say awww to ba the way she looks at gopi i hope baa helps her to read... im sure baa kuch karegi to help gopi....
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was a  very good pre cap i am happy at least she questioned Ahem, her dil is sarf unlike the mami i wished she had heard rashi and mami speaking then she would have realised that gopi is a pawn in the household.

Will ahem say about the necklace and her being unparr.  Kolilah will know that gopi did not buy the necklace but she will be determined to find out who did. shes an expert in finding things out🤣 will ahem apologise to gopi
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Koki is something..... never understands her......  ladke sahi kehte hai ki its hard to understand girls..... but aaj ladkiya kehti hai ki its hard to understand Koki 😆
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
koki has got double personality!! either way, she does have love for her family but she is sharp. she does not exxpress her feelings often
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I never thought that she would ask Aham abt his slap, but i think Aham will take it wrongly and thn scold Gopi again..hope it doesnt happen tho..will have to wait for Monday now..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
it was indeed unexpected for me seeing koki asking ahem y he slapped gopi.
N ahem shockd.
Koki posses a dual personality like Pal Me Tola,Pal Me Masha
bt nw bigest question how Ahem wil respond?
Wil he torture gopi doubting her for chugli karing to koki?
Or wil he apologise n try to find out the truth?

Why this weekend is toooo longggg
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
acutally i was also thinking tht koki may question ahem but then when i watched yday's epi i thought tht day would not come. but after seeing the precap today, got more respect for koki now!!
koki is also like a cocunut jus like ahem.
she is not that bad afterall. she does have a soft corner but dont actually show it and speaks her heart out. she is very strict in her ways and jus follows and stay strict.