Arjun Rati (UNSEEN pix,article N interview)EDITED

Posted: 13 years ago

here r sum of arjun n rati unseen pix

an article

a pic of Rati with Amir Ali

Arjun bijalni ka interview wid telly tadka

"I had quite a few girlfriends...' Arjun Bijlani

The most lovable star of the small screen, Arjun Bijlani who is popular as the studious Mayank in 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' has a candid chat with us and shares some very spicy and emotional moments about his school, college and co-actors.

How is Arjun Bijlani in real life?

Well, Arjun in real life is a very mastikhor (naughty) boy but at the same time very emotional and down to earth too. I believe in hard work and I am totally devoted to whatever I do how much ever big or small thing it may be. At the same time I believe in simplicity and hard work but I am also a fun loving guy!

What are your likes and dislikes?

I love to eat and love Indian food whether it is vegetarian or non-vegetarian' I like to taste even regional cuisine. When it comes to people I love those who are simple and not artificial. The most annoying thing to me is to deal with people who are liars because I just hate liars from the core of my heart. I also like to loiter around the city as I like each and every corner of Mumbai and thus we call it as Amchi Mumbai.

How was your school and college life?

Well, it is said that school days are most memorable days of our life and the same applies to me. My school days were full of energy and excitement. Actually, I like the pressure which was upon us during our school days, the kind of restrictions, the kind of punishments etc make me feel happy even today. Coming to my college days, I will say it was great. I had quite a few girl friends back then and we had lots of fun when we went out for movies and that too during our exam time. I played football during my college days. It was fun all together.

Which was the first project of your career?

Truly speaking I had done a small print advertisement for Aptech which was the start of my career. Then slowly and gradually I started giving auditions and got into television serials. Even for 'Mile Jab Hum Tum' I gave a small screen test and only then I was selected to play 'Mayank'.

Amongst all the characters you have played so far which one did you enjoy the most?

Actually both my characters from 'Left Right Left' and 'MJHT' are different but I loved enacting both. It was a challenge for me to execute these characters so that people would love to watch it and accept my onscreen character.

How was your journey towards success?

Actually I can only say it was hard work and I know that there is more to come. This is just a start and I still have a long, long way to go.

What are your future plans?

Yes, of course, every star has some plans for the future and every television star has a dream to be spotted on the big screen. I too am planning to be seen on the big screen and as I said before that hard work pays so it will come true for me very soon. Let's hope for the best and be ready for the worst, isn't it?

What about your female fan following? Do you have any memorable fan memory?

Yes, the most memorable female fan I have is a girl named Sangeeta. On my birthday this girl came to greet me with a lovely cake and a pretty gift on the sets of 'Mile Jab Hum Tum'. It was really a big surprise for me on my birthday and it was clear that my viewers really love me. She also gifted me a photo frame of lord Ganapati with mine and her name on it. It was really a memorable thing for me.

How is your equation with Rati Pandey, your co-star?
Well all of us co-actors are great friends on the sets and we have lots of masti and dhamal. It is great to spend time with all of them. Talking about my on screen life partner Nupur (Rati Pandey) all I can say is that Rati & I, both enjoy each other's company.

And when do you think you will get married?

According to our Indian culture the perfect age to marry is 27-28 and even I am going to follow the norm (Laughs).

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / Telly Caf

if posted b4 den modz can close dis topic:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 sum more pix

few articles

Edited by laviza97 - 13 years ago
Thanks for this πŸ˜ƒ
He is such a cutie 😳
this is an old articel...but thanks πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the article and pics😊
Old article.. already seen..

But u had used ur brain and edited few of the photos of arjun.( removed his freinds ) . thank god there wont be any bashing ..if fans will see him with the same girll.. , this topic could have been hot topic..πŸ˜†

We never see Rati with mjht gang at all .. she is very private person

Good Job.. Arjun looks handsome as usual
Edited by mayur.rv - 13 years ago
Thanks for the article but it's old....
@sunshine........apne sare pix pehle dekhe hai so i m so sry bt i thoguth k majority pix r unseen so i thought to post dem here.bw sry guyz.modz can close it:\)
thanks for dis
he is sooo cute
Originally posted by laviza97

@sunshine........apne sare pix pehle dekhe hai so i m so sry bt i thoguth k majority pix r unseen so i thought to post dem here.bw sry guyz.modz can close it:\)

Nothing to b sry abt yar.......😳........its ok......
@mayur.rv.thnku...and yup mai bhi rati n gang ki ofscren pix dhond rhe the pr rati ki bht kam mili jo pehle he i-f pr achuke hai