Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
but i like such twists!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABHIJEET'S Injury (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

First of all as all respected members said, Title is actually bit harsh..Secondly there is no khandani dushmani..in actual Aditiya is superb actor and can beat any situation..he is at his best when we see"Abhijeet" center stories...now it is on creative that what they do with him in all those cases...they are fool to not find any idea to make center story except making him injure..Moreover he is one of the most deserving and talented people to have centered story..So i think that's why
salam,,,i totally agree with bhinder,,,abhijeet ki kia tareef karon vo to bemisal hain,,,unki to misal nahe,,koe hamari nighah see to dekha,,,he is wonderfull actor and i really like him alot,,abhijeet he too vo hain jin kee vaja see main IF main atti hon to express my feelings that how much i like him,,, and i like CID,,
title is horibal for me main to dar gaee kia ho gia ab,,,,,,

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
It makes the show interesting.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.