Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
agree with shagnika completely

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABHIJEET'S Injury (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
yeessss

vibhavari

vibhavari

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
A shocking title. Abhijeet sir and Daya sir r true friends so they get injured whenever they try to save each other.

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
woh actually ACP ka sarha hua mood dekh k death wapas chali jati he k kahin muje maut ka order na de dain...ROFLROFLROFL

Aur Abhi sahab barhey hain na daya se, bus is liye Daya ne pehla haq un ko diya hai..ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 29 June 2010 at 10:10am

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wah!! who told abhi is elder than daya!!

kritika.pratiks

Groupbie

kritika.pratiks

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
daya to marneke bad jinda ho gaya tha

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
dat was a very grtt episode....!!

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by didobhav

Waise don't you think the title of the thread is too tough I mean ki yaar Abhijeet gets injured but getting Killed ?? waise yup Shagnika is true Daya's been injured most of the time

I agree wid u bhavna!!! The title is just soo harsh!! Sounds very bad.. Specially for ppl like us, abhijeet fans, its a nightmare!!! Shocked

when i read the title post, first thought came to mind was "oh my god, what is this? on more heart break episode on abhi?" but after reading the post, it gave me relief. the  question is  right but heading of the post is little bit harsh for abhi's fan. well firework production is know the popularity of abhi and daya. so on regular interval of time, either they show some tragic incidence with abhi or daya to gain more trp for cid. but they don't know, cid is already a superhit show and doesnt need such heart breaking episode.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.