jeet.
jeet.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
yeessss
vibhavari Newbie
vibhavari
vibhavari

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
A shocking title. Abhijeet sir and Daya sir r true friends so they get injured whenever they try to save each other.
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
woh actually ACP ka sarha hua mood dekh k death wapas chali jati he k kahin muje maut ka order na de dain...ROFLROFLROFL

Aur Abhi sahab barhey hain na daya se, bus is liye Daya ne pehla haq un ko diya hai..ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 29 June 2010 at 10:10am
jeet. Goldie
jeet.
jeet.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
wah!! who told abhi is elder than daya!!
kritika.pratiks Groupbie
kritika.pratiks
kritika.pratiks

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
daya to marneke bad jinda ho gaya tha
jeet. Goldie
jeet.
jeet.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
dat was a very grtt episode....!!
ujs30 Senior Member
ujs30
ujs30

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by didobhav

Waise don't you think the title of the thread is too tough I mean ki yaar Abhijeet gets injured but getting Killed ?? waise yup Shagnika is true Daya's been injured most of the time

I agree wid u bhavna!!! The title is just soo harsh!! Sounds very bad.. Specially for ppl like us, abhijeet fans, its a nightmare!!! Shocked

when i read the title post, first thought came to mind was "oh my god, what is this? on more heart break episode on abhi?" but after reading the post, it gave me relief. the  question is  right but heading of the post is little bit harsh for abhi's fan. well firework production is know the popularity of abhi and daya. so on regular interval of time, either they show some tragic incidence with abhi or daya to gain more trp for cid. but they don't know, cid is already a superhit show and doesnt need such heart breaking episode.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index