CID

ABHIJEET'S Injury

Abhijeet_Tarika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

For all the Abhijeet fans,I have a question.Why does the story writer always gets Abhijeet killed??????? 😡Koi khandani dushmani hai kya???😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nope. People loves to see him die.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well, 😆 ab kya karein!! Actually even ACP n Daya has gone thru such cases... If we count Daya has been injured in more cases than Abhi. Isnt it???
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waise don't you think the title of the thread is too tough I mean ki yaar Abhijeet gets injured but getting Killed ?? waise yup Shagnika is true Daya's been injured most of the time
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: didobhav

Waise don't you think the title of the thread is too tough I mean ki yaar Abhijeet gets injured but getting Killed ?? waise yup Shagnika is true Daya's been injured most of the time

I agree wid u bhavna!!! The title is just soo harsh!! Sounds very bad.. Specially for ppl like us, abhijeet fans, its a nightmare!!! 😲
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its injury not death's sound like any K serial jo mar ke bar bar wapis a raha hai. Sagnika is right Daya injured most of time. You can say Abhi landed in trouble more number of time not death(s).
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all as all respected members said, Title is actually bit harsh..Secondly there is no khandani dushmani..in actual Aditiya is superb actor and can beat any situation..he is at his best when we see"Abhijeet" center stories...now it is on creative that what they do with him in all those cases...they are fool to not find any idea to make center story except making him injure..Moreover he is one of the most deserving and talented people to have centered story..So i think that's why
jeet. thumbnail
huh! if he would hav been dead,,hws he alive then...its jus to increase trp n evn daya gets injured in many cases like abhi.....
abhijeet-rockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with shagnika completely
vibhavari thumbnail
A shocking title. Abhijeet sir and Daya sir r true friends so they get injured whenever they try to save each other.