Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Abhijeet_Tarika

Abhijeet_Tarika

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged

For all the Abhijeet fans,I have a question.Why does the story writer always gets Abhijeet killed??????? AngryKoi khandani dushmani hai kya???Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABHIJEET'S Injury" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Nope. People loves to see him die.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Well, LOL ab kya karein!! Actually even ACP n Daya has gone thru such cases... If we count Daya has been injured in more cases than Abhi. Isnt it???

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Waise don't you think the title of the thread is too tough I mean ki yaar Abhijeet gets injured but getting Killed ?? waise yup Shagnika is true Daya's been injured most of the time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48tasharose

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by didobhav

Waise don't you think the title of the thread is too tough I mean ki yaar Abhijeet gets injured but getting Killed ?? waise yup Shagnika is true Daya's been injured most of the time

I agree wid u bhavna!!! The title is just soo harsh!! Sounds very bad.. Specially for ppl like us, abhijeet fans, its a nightmare!!! Shocked

jatt48jeet.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Its injury not death's sound like any K serial jo mar ke bar bar wapis a raha hai. Sagnika is right Daya injured most of time. You can say Abhi landed in trouble more number of time not death(s).

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
First of all as all respected members said, Title is actually bit harsh..Secondly there is no khandani dushmani..in actual Aditiya is superb actor and can beat any situation..he is at his best when we see"Abhijeet" center stories...now it is on creative that what they do with him in all those cases...they are fool to not find any idea to make center story except making him injure..Moreover he is one of the most deserving and talented people to have centered story..So i think that's why

jatt48-SNEHAL-

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
huh! if he would hav been dead,,hws he alive then...its jus to increase trp n evn daya gets injured in many cases like abhi.....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.