Who wans 2 c Ananya's luv story.. eh?

Posted: 13 years ago
I m a bit confused here.. is it Ananya's luv story or is it TaAnu's story...

come on.. i c no purpose here watsoever of dragging Ananya's story.. n giving jst a piece of TaAnu's lives.. 🤔 there r three choices..

1. Have a subplot with a connection to TaAnu's lives n keep Ananya's track interesting..
2. Have a voiceover telling us how in future Anany's decision will affect TaAnu's lives
3. Cut this Crap out...! (aah.. this is my fav one..😉 😆 )

there mite b some connection bt Creatives shud make it apparent n importantly interesting.. the show is getting dull n boring with more of Ananya's track..

Bring on more of TaAnu's story.. they r the sole reason of us giving TL high TRPs 😆.....

1. they r sooo cute n adorable..
2. Will get us close 2 knowing diff layers of their characters ..
3. The biggest reason.. they r far more entertaining...   😆.. Ananya is a big bore..   👎🏼 and her luver is shown a total loser.. 👎🏼 and most importantly i dont feel any Luv in their luv story.. 😆

i wud prefer watching TaAnu's mothers and father's scenes then this bakwas luv story of Ananya... It wud b far more entertaining to know how Anu plans on "earning" his wife Mrs. Tani a sita costume ...

dont u think so.. ?

Also at anytime i wud prefer Robindo's interaction with TaAnu or Onu's rivalry with tht guy over Tani.. then Ananya's ghisi piti story line? Wat say? Edited by achiever - 13 years ago
We cannot expect just TaAnu.
We need to look at his family also.
Who knows, there can be a turning point in this which can affect TaAnu!
I some how feel anannya's story has some link with future otherwise they would not have focused on it so much that too in the very beginning of the show
i am not..i am more interested in Grown up Onu...😆..though thses kids are adorable....BUT...........
i only want to see anuraag..the grown up one thats it..nothing more..
well I don't want to see it but I have to knowing that her happiness in marry the one whom she love is going to cost TaAnu a lot of sorrows in future because Anu's dad is not gonna give in to his kids want every time.

so it's sure that he is gonna force Anu to marry someone against Anu's wish.

I just hope that someone is not the old lady in the Promo.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
Well all I want 2 watch is really gud show
with a gud story line
im not watching this show 4 the actor but the story line
& if this story line tells us something about how onu leaves 2 go 2 study
Then I can't wait 4 the story 2 unfold.
the only reason I see ananya's track starting is because its a subplot connected to TaAnu. 😆
I guess ananya's story vil somehow affect Taanu's storyline too...........🤔
Hey we still don't know who ritesh is ... is it possible he is taani's brother? 🤔