Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wht did I say that first it was IPL now football that is why the serial is dragging. But why is everyone so crazy after football when our country is not participating. This is called as ' begani shadi mein abdullaha diwana'  😛Edited by kavita_1987 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kavita_1987

wht did I say that first it was IPL now football that is why the serial is dragging. But why is everyone so crazy after football when our country is not participating. This is called as ' begani shadi mein abdullaha diwana'  😛

football has a damn good following in bengal. but this is the world cup...so lots of ppl follow it though not as much as cricket.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting...

But these news outlets do indeed write the most newsworthy stories, don't they? 😆

I feel thoroughly complete now that I know the actors on all these sets like to watch football/soccer and requested a TV! Wha??? 😲 Thank you Aashka, thank you for letting us in on all the big work you guys had to do to get TV access. 😆 Edited by gp00 - 13 years ago
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kshreya: thanks for the information. Is mishal a bengali?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kavita_1987

@kshreya: thanks for the information. Is mishal a bengali?

Nope....Raheja might be Punjabi...or Sindhi...I dunno. But guys like watching football...and some girls too.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago