Facing Problems With IF!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

From the past few day i am facing weird problems with IF. Whenever i am replying in any thread some message pops up that we have  already posted our reply, which i havent,From morning IF isnt working properly, It shows some kind of External error.😕Also, the forum shows up wrong information. I mean one member's posts had 4-5 replies yet the main forum showed the topic having only 1 reply. I've also noticed that the main forum page doesn't always display the correct member's name as the last reply.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
I agree with the spam errors one....others i havent come across yet.....but the spam errors r rili annoying...hope it gets fixed soon.........
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
I agree Sano di with you on the spamming, number of posts and last name errors...

Spamming messages are really annoying...we have to type the whole message again..
And last name error....it really becomes confusing at times...

PLEASE FIX THIS.

Apsy.

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sano

great u brought this up

ive been facing same issues

hope dev team fix soon
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't come across the last name and reply issue but i agree with you on the 'already posted reply'.

And it's too irritating specially if you have typed a long answer and all of a sudden your post disappears, i.e, it doesn't get posted.....Plus you don't feel like typing again...

Lets hope that someone looks into this matter and it gets rectified!😃

Nachiket
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The same thing is happening to me. I cannot do anything on IF properly. Its really really annoying.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I was about to post a similar topic. It says you exceeded something of spamming.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
I think i ahd some of these problems as well. i hope the dev teams fixes it. It can get annoying at times
jection thumbnail
Hi,
It might be the problem due to spam. spammers do post repetitive post and with the same message. It's very frustrating. The authorization depends on the administrator. He will handle over these spam and take necessary actions. Hope you get alright soon. you can make comments to the concerned.   
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I know, the already posted thing is sooo irritating. My comment also vanishes and it never gets posted. They really need to do something about it.

I havent come across any other mistake as of now.