Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Guys i just saw the sub headline in STAR news about SBS...like wats gonna happen today...n they mentioned...phoot phoot ke royi Suhana...So maybe they are gonna show something on SUhana...Dont miss it...coz I am gonna miss itLOLLOLLOLn will come back to ask u all wat happenedBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellpriyankumupalSunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana in SBS today" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
wat a coincidence dude...i just told leo dat do watch SBSD 2day...kyunki Suhana aayegi.. chal thanxx for posting d topic as i was about 2 post it... Big smile

dont worry i'll not miss it

Edited by trueraginifan - 25 June 2010 at 2:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellYusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
This is wat u call the ragini effectLOLLOLLOLermm sorry ragini telepathyLOLLOLLOLbtw did u see the sudden change in SBS programming structure after SGP has increased its ratngs???They are showing SGP in SBS...n dat too in consecutive daysssssssShockedShockedShockedFirst radha Bua Ishaan chugli,then Sushaan scooter scene and now SuhanaLOLLOLguiness book of world recordsLOLLOLLOL

vishmewell-MadRaginiFan-

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

<div align="center"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">This is wat u call the ragini effectLOLLOLLOLermm sorry ragini telepathyLOLLOLLOLbtw did u see the sudden change in SBS programming structure after SGP has increased its ratngs???They are showing SGP in SBS...n dat too in consecutive daysssssssShockedShockedShockedFirst radha Bua Ishaan chugli,then Sushaan scooter scene and now SuhanaLOLLOLguiness book of world recordsLOLLOLLOL</font>
</div>

haan haan i noticed it too yaar...TRPs ka asar ho gya hai SBS waalon par...dey judge every show on d basis of TRPs dats sad yaar...chalo ab humein kya...humaara SGP toh unki list mein aa gya na...thank god SGP ki TRP bad gyi..nhi toh i wud have died waiting for a SGP segment in SBS... LOL LOL

vishmewellYusBee

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
haha shounak...you came back to tell us that...?
hope you'hv had your lunch...don't wrry hum dekhke aapko sab bta dengeLOL

vishmewell-MadRaginiFan-

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
guys...it wasn't much...they just showed some scenes from yesterdays episode where Suhaana was crying and the Sushaan scene as well...

but as shounak said SBS people are finally taking a note of SGP and wanna show something abt it everyday so am too happy for them...

vishmewell-MadRaginiFan-YusBee

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hey Shounak..!!
I saw d SBS report..but dey didnt show anything new yaar..dey showed d same emotional scene from yeaterday's epi. where Suhana was remembering her mom and also d Ishaan-Suhana scene..
But i must say dat SGP now is gaining popularity amongst all d serial watchers as well as d SBS team..as d anchor said dat ki yeh emotinal scene dekhkar toh humari aankhon mein bhi aasun aa gye..toh leejiye aap log bhi dekhiye..

vishmewellamotlymileoYusBee

Abifragile

Groupbie

Abifragile

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Ya I too watched sbs with the anxiety that suhaana gonna cry realising her mistake she had done with the baabis....par aisa kuch bi nahi hua.....they showed the sushaan's scene once again....so now I'v watched this bit altogether 4 times....he he..:-D....                                    anyway i'm happy to know that sgp's popularity is rocketing up day by day....guys keep watching sgp....Hey sgpians,' just rock the other dragging faltu serials out of the floor'......no offence.....                                    suhaana used to say there is no x-factor in ishaan...watever...who cares or wat about her bematlab baatein...ahem fact is...SGP has got a massive x-factor of reality in it na guys?:.......i know u guys 'll yell YEP....that's more enough for our sGP to rock the floor of small screen industry......

vishmewellYusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top