Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Short falls of CID SHOW.

1:-Each and every time.the staff of forensic lab act falls over acting.

2:-The dialogs writter is recommended to improves or escape the dialog of ACP (kuch to garbar ha) which because the investigation agencies only working on those places where the,Garbar was completed and after matter(Garber)the murder can be happen it's obvious,

3:-In the play the producer not silently but openly escape the produceres, as per Indian panel court,under section 302, if any thing happen it should must be reported to the nearest police station  and the CID producer was position CID department as the superior and the most powerfull institution in Indian which is 100%  violation of the Indian panel court (I P C).

4:-Most of the stories are same nature and the climax of the story will be brief before the starting of the serial.The producer think that he is creating thrill and  sespence but as per Indian film/drama production act 1980. It is decided that these types of comments will be giving after and before the end of the serial.like wise Munna Bhai,like wise Bhagban.

5:-The same characters mostly working in the same dress and there behaviours likely to be improve. CID producer to direct there actors they should behave like officers.

6:-I think that the producer is not to belive on facts but  just making the series for money purpose.

7:-The major short fall is that no any code/date mention on the front  on the screen,it means that the producer had no idea to secure there production, just to make fool the honour of the Sony production which sits in Japan.

8:-The main short fall of not production but it is beyound the immagination they will show the next new suspence  clip before three to five minutes.

It is advise to the CID team to improve the short falls as per the Indian Panal Court and drama/film production 1980,and avoid to make fool, to the more than 1.1/2 million people simultaniously to the Sony Entertainment production for further information and guidline.

Contect  on Email and if they need any technical guidence legal assesment they are allow to contect as at any time thank you. In my freelance comments if someone hurts,I make sorry in advance and prey for your better made because Sony E.C is one of the best sevenior company in the electronic and know in simultaniously in media Entertainment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeet.bhinder.thind

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is not private mail please donot ignore:-" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged

These short falls of CID show:-

Only for cid producers and respectable sony channel.donot copy for other forums,,,,,this message is only for india forum

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
actually u r right jatt 94

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
salam,,yarr Indian law ki batt horahe haa,koe to comments karo,,,ye kia batt hoe kia sach kii koe kadar nahe vaha par,,,main nee sach kaha ha yarr,,it'a totally favor of CID,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i am totally agree on these valid and well written points...first of all hats off to you for making such effort in the favor of C.I.D... secondly, yup they are making CID to convert from crime show to Advertising Agency.. moreover, it does not look realistic these days..i personally feel that any show will look realistic and put extra impression if creative will show "day, time and name of place" on screen while starting any Scene...and culprits are guessable..acting of side actors is just awful..the quality of background work has been decreasing with weeks passing...and yeah whether we love dialogues of ACP Sir, but be honest those are very predictable..that is a reason people are able to make shyaris...there should be some suspense..for example if murder takes place, while investigating, ACP Sir - sab dhondho, kuch ton jaroor milega..now after listening these line i am damn sure that kuch ton jaroor milega..moreover, most of times they go to suspect house and get his/her dead body...this may be a part of story but 8 out of 10 uff it's predicable buddy...while i watch episode i always try to guess a culprit internally i wish to be wrong,...but 7 out of 10 i come to be right...be honest i hate myself for being right...quality of forensic stuff is meteorically low...

jatt48

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
salam,,,thanks bhinder.kamboj,,,,,,koe to ha jo mere see agree karta ha know please CID producers and entire team,,,,,,,,,,read  these short falls,,,,CID ko bahatar banayee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jatt48

<font color="#006633">salam,,,thanks </font><font color="#006633">bhinder.kamboj,,,,,,koe to ha jo mere see agree karta ha know please CID producers and entire team,,,,,,,,,,read these short falls,,,,CID ko bahatar banayee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,</font>

you might not aware but we made Signature Campaign with the help of some members putting some extra hard work.. Wink CID Creative received that they have listened to us actually(shagnika and sneha dii confirmed by their meeting with CID Cast) ..thanks to campaign No Comedy these days..Freddy is serious is result of that...   Wink So yeah they are slow but they need some time to cover all these points...i hope they will do..So just relaxed we will get everything we deserve Tongue Wink Smile

jatt48

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Dear, its a very well written letter! I completely agree wid u! But as bhinder said, some of us had put on efforts to make sure that CID changes for good.... Almost all these points were mentioned in the letter that we sent along with the sig camp!! And trust me, the creatives as well as cast have read it n have said they will do somethong for us! N yes, we r seeing a lot improvement in these factors... Isnt it?? But they have also said, that its not possible to get all changes in one go, they need time yaar!! So lets wait, we trust them!

jatt48

Post Reply New Post

Go to top