Heroine will be kareena's best Performance: Madhur - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
every actor wants to work with Madhur only to get National Award 😛 ... ( my views only ) when madhur was looking for a heroine for Chadani Bar every lead actress refused to do it ( Including those who later on worked with him or wish to work with him) when Tabu signed it ppl were saying she signed a B Grade movie , chandani bar proved itself and so is Tabu then came Satta ....Raveena full of Over Acting , the only raveena movie i hate for her acting which actually shld be her best work 😆 ....then next good work of madhur was Page 3 madhur again jumped for big names , only fashion is his solo hit with big name lets see how Heroine will be, hope not be his Satta , Cooprate ....

Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
They also forgot to mention Kambakkht Ishq (chuckles)

Anyway shes going to do great, I just know! Its MADHUR we are talking about after all! Has he ever let us down?
she is the best and this director is one of the best in bollywoood hope that the movie will be a super hit
Madhur gets the best out of his actresses and im sure he will do the same with kareena
I'm not a Kareena fan at all, but the girl can totally act! She's a breath of fresh air whenever I see her on-screen!!! She's a fantastic actress!!!
It can't get any bigger than Madhur and Kareena. Hopefully this movie can live upto its mammoth expections but with two drama queens madhur and bebo.. it has got to be good.
It's 10 years this year... (in 3 more days to be precise) since Kareena's first movie was released ("Refugee" - June 30th, 2000) - She has come a long way, and has had an interesting career path, with it's ups and dows. The girl's done good.
This project sounds inticing..
OMG someone shut this guy up. After receiving national award for a mediocre film like Fashion, he thinks he is some genius. He's just a wannabe who lost his touch after Chandni Bar. Seriously, his psudo"real" films make me barf and just because you give every glamor queen a non glamorous role does not make you Satyajit Ray!!!!
Lol @ xetaxeta's post above.

I kind of agree. Fashion was a good film. A very good film. But not "great" in my opinion.

Anyway, Madhur is just trying to create some buzz around his new project, so good for him, and good luck for Kareena.