Anurag Vil Fall In Love Vid..Article..

Posted: 13 years ago

Neha Janpandit in Tere Liye

Television actress Neha Janpandit of STAR Plus' Shraddha fame is back on the channel with a new show Tere Liye. She plays a parallel lead actress in the show.

More on Tere Liye : Discuss here | Watch full episodes

We spoke to Neha Janpandit who said, "Yes, I am doing Tere Liye and I don't have my character briefing as yet but I know that it is a love triangle. It feels great to work again with STAR Plus and I am glad to be back."

In Tere Liye, Neha Janpandit will be the other love interest of the protagonist Anurag, played by Harshad Chopra. There will be a love triangle where Anurag loves Thani (Anupriya Kapoor) from childhood but circumstances force him to fall in love with another girl and this character will be played by Neha.

We then tried to get in touch with Doris Dey, creative head of the show he confirmed that Neha Janpandit is a part of Tere Liye.

Apart from Neha Janpandit,Harshad Chopra, Anupriya Kapoor and Rajat Tokas actors like Nikhil Arya will play the brother-in-law of the three brothers. Shakktii Aroraa, who was seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, will play the female lead's brother in the show.

SOURCE>http://starplus.startv.in/news/374/neha-janpandit-in-tere-liye.aspx

NOTE :sry if posted before........

thanks for sharing.....hmm.....lets see wat happens wid this girl
how does one get forced into loving someone else?
Originally posted by 2010huma

how does one get forced into loving someone else?
😕
Neha was pretty good in the serial Shraddha, pretty as well
thanx...hey the article says that nikhil arya will play the brother in law that means ananya will marry him....and ya this girl is not bad
OHH i wish it could be Aditi~~
OHH well she is really pretty!