Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bDgT

IF-Dazzler

bDgT

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Geet: God, I am lost, his hands around me, I can't believe it. What is happening to me? What is Maan doing? Oh god, why? Why is he holding me? "The whole world is looking at us. Maan, please stop. Sir, aap eh kya kar rahe hain?" He tightened his hands a fraction more. God, what is he doing? His breath is fanning my cheek. She tried to pull away, he tightened his hold. God, he is so angry, he is not realizing that his anger is making us the objects of everyone's curiosity and interest. The other have almost stopped dancing. He is leaving me breathless. My heart is racing, my blood is sizzling. Maan, please stop!

Maan: Oh lord, he is angry, damn her for looking so divine. Damn him, for wanting to hold her and never let her go. Damn her for not getting anything right, damn him for wanting to overlook all her mistakes. He is besotted, that is what is wrong with him. He is drunk on her beauty. I will gouge out those eyes that even look at her with desire in their eyes. She is mine. Damn her for smiling at that guy. I will kill him! He pulled her into his arms. She felt so soft to his touch. Jeez, he is a gonner. She is so right for him, she smells blissfully. His hands tightened their hold. He could feel her tremors. the beat of her racing heart and the racing pulse. Is it true that she is as effected as him? He wants to ravish her there and then. He barely could remember where he was, what he is doing. All that he knows is he wants to crush her to him and never let her go.

Edited by bridgette - 25 June 2010 at 12:06am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

billihwatergirl68inTrueMuskaannehaahmadconnectedheartsswetaa100bahaneEscapistrusha4003DoJineshasrkcooldude10Rolzzshalini_s-honeydew--Kash-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Dance: Maan and Geet - Feelings" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bDgT

IF-Dazzler

bDgT

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
You are my passion and pain
I am just lost in you preordained
Come what may
I shall stand by you
Like I am your light and rain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EscapistDoJin

DoJin

IF-Dazzler

DoJin

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
brig.. you're on a roll girl.....Clap
I detect the affects of Maaneet Mania..LOL
Lord....the dance hasn't even happened yet and we're having sleepless nights, dreaming about it when we do fall asleep..... just imagine what will happen after the dance today....thanks a lot CVs for giving us the whole weekend to recover and come back to our senses.....if it's even possible to recover from a full dose of Maaneet love...LOL

rahma_07

Groupbie

rahma_07

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
wow, u guys are diving me crazy.Ermm

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged

For the love of God ... Bri .... what  r u trying to do ????? Shocked

Slay us with your sizzling post ????? Day Dreaming 

I'm a goner girl  Blushing..... great job  ... keep it up Thumbs Up  ... hope to read more of this soooon ..... Clap

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Sizziling..Clap..
OMG I wish this happened sometimes..

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Sizzling..Passionate..Scintillating......

bDgT

IF-Dazzler

bDgT

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thanks my friends!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top