Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Virtual sister appreciation thread(Invite only) (Page 38)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys...
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

yeah i read they ran out of scenes so they had to start shooting again with him, i hope it does not hinder his recovery


OMGShocked how sickAngry stupid CV's and we will happily watch the poor sick MaanOuch I am sad for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigma

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Oyyy Ekta post something other than hey:)

Where are you? Work? At home?

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Oyyy Ekta post something other than hey:)

Where are you? Work? At home?

At home..thats the condition of my office building LOL http://dcist.com/2010/08/smoke_billowing_from_building_in_du.php     Read our reading typewith.me
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
At home..thats the condition of my office building LOL http://dcist.com/2010/08/smoke_billowing_from_building_in_du.php     Read our reading typewith.me


OMGShocked okay let me go read, thank god you didn't goEmbarrassed
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
At home..thats the condition of my office building LOL http://dcist.com/2010/08/smoke_billowing_from_building_in_du.php     Read our reading typewith.me


OMGShocked okay let me go read, thank god you didn't goEmbarrassed
LOL...I was at work when this happened. Came back home bcoz the fire dept won't let us in again..Angry
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36931

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL...I was at work when this happened. Came back home bcoz the fire dept won't let us in again..Angry


OMG reallyLOLLOL well atleast you're safeEmbarrassed just your phone is locked inTongue no big deal, how's your arm, leg hipLOL better? Did you go to the doc?
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 22536

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
LOL...I was at work when this happened. Came back home bcoz the fire dept won't let us in again..Angry


OMG reallyLOLLOL well atleast you're safeEmbarrassed just your phone is locked inTongue no big deal, how's your arm, leg hipLOL better? Did you go to the doc?
I can't go to the doc..my insurance card is locked up LOL Good riddance WinkLOL Now I have a legitimate reason to avoid a Doc's visit Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Retro Remix CC 1-Invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: sakshiluvskaran   Replies: 1107   Views: 20153

sakshiluvskaran 1107 20153 12 September 2010 at 1:44am by osho
'MaGica ET ClaSSica' #8#(invite only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: anwaya   Replies: 1196   Views: 42012

anwaya 1196 42012 28 August 2010 at 5:51am by ayesha_80
~HAILA Bol! CC (3) (INVITE only)~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: AngelTeen   Replies: 1202   Views: 28103

AngelTeen 1202 28103 20 August 2010 at 7:06am by AngelTeen
~Sexy Random-erz #34~ ll Invite Only ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Make-It-Pop   Replies: 1198   Views: 25443

Make-It-Pop 1198 25443 02 August 2010 at 8:19pm by Make-It-Pop
KPS#57 *Invite Only*Happy Birthday Amrit Sir(p.90)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 1196   Views: 21886

..Mira.. 1196 21886 25 June 2010 at 2:46am by mithilalovesksg

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index