Chat Clubs

Virtual sister appreciation thread(Invite only) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 44

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by nitz17

voila one more cc Big smile That too with no green rule Tongue Thanks for inviting me PinksEmbarrassed Love you too Hug
Mera post space kha gayi Ouch

Pinku Hug

What space??? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virtual sister appreciation thread(Invite only) (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Do I even have to guess??? LOL LOL I just know u and Ekta here for now and obviously if it is not u then its her LOL LOL Oh wait, is it me??? Wink kidding LOL

LOL she asked me to praise her and I was like anytime and posted thisWinkLOL

It's not youAngryLOL

Thank u pinks, for giving back my credit Big smileBig smile Some ppl just steal my credit...pesty lil buggers

@SIgma...How r u?? Haven't seen u after PB days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0Sigmapinkisluv91

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sigma

oye urself missy, i've already replied, ur too eager or excited should i say
It's an excellent idea Mon, maybe it will bring my no of posts up above 3000 mark eventually lol

it will be fun to meet ur other sisters, talking of which hi nitzy, I'm Parmjit

I was like oye whatLOLLOL but now I remember my PM. Yea I am definitely excited. You always were like who are your other sisters and now you can meet them too and we can all be sistersWink

And yes your posts need some major incrementLOLLOL if you keep talking to me you'll be where I'm atLOLLOL

Nitzy, Ekta, SAS meet Parmjit:) She's from Europe btw Embarrassed and she's a punjabi kudiWink

Nitzy my list is short in comparison to Mon Wink, has she not told u her full list LOL

lol u forgot already LOL I know now i can finally meet them Big smile yeah that would be cool

I know it's not my fault I was more of a silent reader when i first started back in my uni days, I would just read updates and hit the books again 

but Mon if pms counted esp the rate we pm at i'm sure i'd be plus 3000 a long time ago

yeah i'm the european punjabi twin version of Monica LOL there can only be one on either side of the atlantic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=nitz17]

Pinku Hug

ROFL haan woh kha gayiAngry

Ektaaaaaa Hug

Ooh I'm getting all happy. Ready for SAS to come hereLOLLOL

Oh and guys copy and paste your messages today the spam message is annoyingOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Incognit0axeion

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

wow she asked u praise her???? LOL LOL Thanks Pinks for praising me even without asking LOL LOL Hug

I know its not me... i was kidding Big smile

LOL woops I said it out loudLOLLOL and yea she did. Ab pata nahi kahan gayiOuchLOL

I know Hug

I was joking tooWinkLOL

Someone was praising me in PMs and Scrapbooks so I said praise me all at one place instead of everywhere WinkLOL U see I am so humble Embarrassed

Incognit0pinkisluv91

Incognit0

IF-Dazzler

Incognit0

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Nitzy my list is short in comparison to Mon Wink, has she not told u her full list LOL

lol u forgot already LOL I know now i can finally meet them Big smile yeah that would be cool

I know it's not my fault I was more of a silent reader when i first started back in my uni days, I would just read updates and hit the books again 

but Mon if pms counted esp the rate we pm at i'm sure i'd be plus 3000 a long time ago

yeah i'm the european punjabi twin version of Monica LOL there can only be one on either side of the atlantic

Sigma thats the reason i said it right away LOL She has way too many favs Tongue Maybe we should ask Pinks to share a few of them and i will take Gurmeet Tongue LOL

Where do u stay in Europe??

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOL Nitzy does know my full listLOL I think Ekta does tooEmbarrassed SAS doesn'tLOLLOL she'd bash me if she knew.

Yea I'm too excited so forgetting everything and everyoneLOLLOLLOL Yea guys Parm wanted to meet you guys always, she got jealous when she found that I had other sistersWinkLOL

LOL I know I remember you told me that:) But now you can spam like usTongueLOLLOL

Oh that's so true, the length of our PMsShocked it's soooo funny.

Yep My punjabi twinLOL I wish I knew Punjabi thoughLOL

Incognit0axeion

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

voila one more cc Big smile That too with no green rule Tongue Thanks for inviting me PinksEmbarrassed Love you too Hug

Pinku Hug

What space??? Tongue
First post Cry I was a lil busy sorting out other things and u ate it up Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top