Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Apurva Agnihotri in Bidaai

-A +A
Font
Chaya Unnikrishnan Posted: Jun 25, 2010 at 1538 hrs IST
The eight-year leap in Star Plus' numero uno show Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has two of its popular actors, Kinshuk Mahajan and Sara Khan, exiting from the show and new ones coming in. Sara will be shown to be dead and Kinshuk's status is not clear yet. However, according to sources, Sara's death is a gimmick and she will come back later while Kinshuk will continue in a different role.
Apurva Agnihotri will be the new entrant opposite Ragini played by Parul Chauhan. As Anmol, Apurva will play an extremely positive role instrumental in bringing back a smile in the Rajvansh family, which is grappling with a tragedy. He, however, is not willing to talk more about his character. "I am hoping to make a place for myself in this hugely popular show," is all that he is willing to say.
Apurva was last seen with his wife Shilpa Saklani in a reality show Pati Patni Aur Woh. Says Apurva, "These reality shows have really spoilt us.They go on for a short period and bring good money," smiles the actor who has consciously stayed away from soaps of late. "Most of the serials offered to me were village-based and I don't see myself playing a zamindar. I think I will be a misfit," he grins. Also, he was busy helping his wife Shilpa who is keen on setting up a production house. "She is creative and good behind the camera," he says proudly. Before he took on Bidaai, Apurva had three other offers, which thankfully for him had city-centric stories. "I know that rural backdrops are dominating the small-screen but slowly the scenario is changing and urban settings are being weaved in," he points out. The reason he opted for Bidaai was mainly the director Rajan Shahi with whom he has worked earlier in Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin. In fact, the actor till date is best remembered for his role as Armaan-sir in this path-breaking Sony show. "Rajan is a very good human being and though he is a hard taskmaster I know how he functions and am comfortable with him," says Apurva who is hoping that a sequel to Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin is made. "I have suggested this to the producers Deeya-Tony Singh, I would love to be a part of it," says the actor, who catapulted to fame with this serial. He was later seen in Kaajal Sabki Aankhon Mein Basi and reality show Nach Baliye.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

battu87just_inpoo_spankhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "News on Apurva joining Biddai" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

darthdevidem

Groupbie

darthdevidem

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
He is right, Rural serials are getting so boring!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Kinshuk will continue in a different role? As in he'll disappear or will die and some look-alike will be brought in? I mean he must for Apurva to be paired opposite Parul.

Apurva will be Anmol? Couldn't they have come up with a name that is not such an integral part of Ranvir and Ragini?

Sara is coming back or Sadhna? OMG...I have had enough with all these articles..My head is spinning!

Edited by chocolover89 - 24 June 2010 at 4:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

just_inArhainAshish

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
yaa d article  s very confusing . nothingis clear . letz pray tht kinnu should make a dhasu entry like a true fimy hero as ranvir later on but i wonder wht these ct's will do wid ranvir's character & apporva's name will b anmol .

sonya85

sonya85

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Kinshuk will continue in a different role? As in he'll disappear or will die and some look-alike will be brought in? I mean he must for Apurva to be paired opposite Parul.

Apurva will be Anmol? Couldn't they have come up with a name that is not such an integral part of Ranvir and Ragini?

Sara is coming back or Sadhna? OMG...I have had enough with all these articles..My head is spinning!

LOL yeah, more confusion than we began with. And what's with him being called anmol?! lol. Perhaps thats what will draw ragini to apurva's character, while ranvir disappears into wonderland...

ilovekinny

Goldie

ilovekinny

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
wat will happen to ranvir now....?? anmol..!!!??!! cant they think of some other name..?n kinshuk will continue in some other role..? wat role can that be...?

..luv_shahid..

IF-Sizzlerz

..luv_shahid..

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Why they had to name the character as anmol?? Gande log ek toh they are separating RagVir and on top of that anmol ji ki entry, too bad.
I just hope and pray, kinshuk doesn't leave bidaai and stays in bidaai even after the leap.

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
uhhhhh..how irritating ....
just confusing us....
seriously tum log bohot gande ho..pehle u crashed our hopes and know umeed ki kiran as well as doubt bhi ho raha hai..
damn!!give me a break..
i hope kinchu doesn't leave bidaai....kinchu pls dun leave..no one can play the character of ranvir better than u..so apurva-back off....

Edited by KinchuKiPari - 25 June 2010 at 2:50am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top