Miley Jab Hum Tum

Nupur is Nupur!!! Reminder Note - 6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Cornia_JenAm

IF-Dazzler

Cornia_JenAm

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KomaliciousXOMN

When Mayank looks at Gunjan sweetly and smiled at her...I started crying because in that moment i thought he used to stare Nupur like this.Cry......and smiled at her.....but this time it was change it ewas Gunjan....Which i felt really bad bcoz for me Mayank is only for Nupur......and then come the scene where Gunjan holds his hand as consolence.....that time laso the only thing was Nupuri n my mind.Nupur was the only one who used to console him like this.In that moment i remembered that scene after their confession when thy first intertwined thier pinky together.....That ws a sweet and touching moment for me....

i agree wid each n every of ur words but especially these bolded words...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nupur is Nupur!!! Reminder Note - 6 (Page 6)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

myrarati

Goldie

myrarati

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
sorry not watching mjht so no idea wth goig on .but nupur is the best i love her so much.

archanabi

archanabi

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i agree with you yaar after watching just the yesterday's nupur scenes after her death  on YT I BURST INTO TEARS CryCryCryCryCryCryCry that 's how mayank and especially nupur made me cry ,then for an hour i was unable to control myself,since then i was waiting for someone,to console me,with whom i can share my grief ,thanx to you now i really know somebody is really out their who feels the same as i did yesterday .again thanq for this post.

Edited by archanabi - 25 June 2010 at 1:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KomzieBoombatstuti123

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShrutiGhosh

Well NO ONE I mean no one on this earth can EVER bloody replace Nupur Big smile'hmmmm..!!
And some cheap wannabes who are trying to imitate her cute acts now will be soooooon shown their aukaat by the viewers in the form of TRPs Wink...muhahaaha:D:D!! 
Dont worry Rati fans some are just gloating over their momenatarily victory over Rati leaving...soon they will be shown their placesBig smile

Hi
This topic was about Nupur and so I dont find any need to talk about any other actress here. The tracks and the Show is a fictional story plotted by the CV's so the criticism should be done on the plot and not the actor/character who's doing thier respective Job.
I would appreciate if people here stay in the topic and not start any kind of bashing/mocking against the actors or members.

Thanks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

t-mayur-sajan-jwickedangelKomzieBoombatShwePooMeera1101-Nymphadora-stuti123-Natasha-

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Nupur is one of her kind, and no1 can ever be like her...................no matter whatever happens...............Mayank's heart will alwz beat only for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KomzieBoombatstuti123-RageOfAngelz-

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
nah...no one can ever be like my jahsi ki rani-meena kumari-nupur kumari...or for that matter as awesum in potraying it like rati!

KomzieBoombat

-Liana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liana-

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hey komal dnt b sorry for the post dear honestly ur post touched my heart i also feel the same & its true that  Nupur is nupur none othere can b like her & nupur is Rati & ll b till the end of our life

KomzieBoombat

KomzieBoombat

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Liana-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top