Miley Jab Hum Tum

Nupur is Nupur!!! Reminder Note - 6 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@ komal : jst leave her/him dear...coz kch toh log kahe ga logo ka kaam hai kehna (:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278FanOfMAYURKomzieBoombatYukti_Ratzholicstuti123Payal-15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nupur is Nupur!!! Reminder Note - 6 (Page 4)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramsha.aslam

ramsha.aslam

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
after reading this I would like to say only one thing that Rati di owns Nupur and nobody whether it's Ria ,Gunjan or whatever can become Nupur even if they make every possible effort to do it !!!Dead
moreover,I would like to say that playing nupur requires an exceptional caliber which i don't think ANYBODY possessesThumbs Down ,so don't worry,let them try their luck.the level to which Rati di has taken this character of nupur,is quite impossible to reachCool.only RATI PANDEY is capable of doing it,AGAIN!!Star
LOVE YOU LOADS,Rati DiHug

Edited by ramsha.aslam - 24 June 2010 at 6:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278FanOfMAYURawsumgirlgopi06KomzieBoombatstuti123Sennyspiritcrimsona-little-hopePureBlissPayal-15

bunkybunky

bunkybunky

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

first of all...why would someone want to be nupur when that person has a totally different character?

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Nupur is Nupur and as Rati said no one can take her place, its sealed in our hearts.

I don't torture myself by watching this show and supporting the production house/Cvs who betrayed us and actors, disrespecting sheer talent especially in a stage where there are hardly good actors in this industry and Rati is an amazingggg actress!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FanOfMAYURKomzieBoombatstuti123a-little-hopePureBlissPayal-15

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunkybunky

first of all...why would someone want to be nupur when that person has a totally different character?

will u plz stop commenting on nupur,if u dnt like her....why u always involve ur so called fav GUNJAN in NUPUR's topics....this post was just abt nupur....so plz if u dnt like her,then don't comment here....go n comment in gunjan's topics....if it doesn't exist make a new one....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ridhi.stuti123

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunkybunky

what do you mean by no Gunjan?? mind your language. there are gunjan fans here who wont like the way u guys are commenting. Gunjan is also a very special character and she need not replace nupur.

agree gunjan is also special character of the show....
secondly this topic is all abt nupur....n currently in the show gunjan is trying to behave like nupur....so mayurians r just saying no one can replace nupur whether its gunjan or ria....

FanOfMAYUR

Goldie

FanOfMAYUR

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I don't watch Season2 ..But your post made me cry...

I will say No one can replace Nupur...Even if CVs try to show N no.of Gunjan's + Ria's as NUPUR , they can't take her place in our hearts.. That's it..

Rati is only Nupur and NUpur is only Rati...Now Nupur is a legend..The whole season2 is because of Nupur

Edited by FanOfMAYUR - 24 June 2010 at 9:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KomzieBoombatRidhi.stuti123Payal-15PureBliss

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
komal your post made me cry ................i miss nupur terribly .....................even i havent watched season afterRati's exit ....................and neither am i intending to watch it  ........... asyou said .............nupur is nupur she is irreplacable ........no riya or gunjan an never take her place ................Rati  dii rightly said dat nupur is a legend and will always remain no one can even come close to her ....................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanOfMAYURKomzieBoombatPayal-15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top