Nupur is Nupur!!! Reminder Note - 6 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bunkybunky

what do you mean by no Gunjan?? mind your language. there are gunjan fans here who wont like the way u guys are commenting. Gunjan is also a very special character and she need not replace nupur.
plzz i dont want to bash.....first see wht i written..i didnt wrote tht gunjan is not a main part..i just wrote tht no one can take nupur's place......

and if you are having troulbes with tht much also.thn plzzz dont make further comments here.as this topic is mostly for nupur's fans........and i dont hate gunjan......

So kindly plzz dont comment in such topics where u misunderstood something......
im not misunderstanding first of all. i very well know how some people wanna twist their words.  if gunjan would not have been brought in this topic i would not have commented.

im not misunderstanding first of all. i very well know how some people wanna twist their words.  if gunjan would not have been brought in this topic i would not have commented.
i just wrote wht i felt.......and im sorry if ur feeling were hurted.......
@ komal : jst leave her/him dear...coz kch toh log kahe ga logo ka kaam hai kehna (:
after reading this I would like to say only one thing that Rati di owns Nupur and nobody whether it's Ria ,Gunjan or whatever can become Nupur even if they make every possible effort to do it !!!🤢
moreover,I would like to say that playing nupur requires an exceptional caliber which i don't think ANYBODY possesses👎🏼 ,so don't worry,let them try their luck.the level to which Rati di has taken this character of nupur,is quite impossible to reach😎.only RATI PANDEY is capable of doing it,AGAIN!!⭐️
LOVE YOU LOADS,Rati Di🤗
Edited by ramsha.aslam - 13 years ago

first of all...why would someone want to be nupur when that person has a totally different character?

Nupur is Nupur and as Rati said no one can take her place, its sealed in our hearts.

I don't torture myself by watching this show and supporting the production house/Cvs who betrayed us and actors, disrespecting sheer talent especially in a stage where there are hardly good actors in this industry and Rati is an amazingggg actress!

first of all...why would someone want to be nupur when that person has a totally different character?

will u plz stop commenting on nupur,if u dnt like her....why u always involve ur so called fav GUNJAN in NUPUR's topics....this post was just abt nupur....so plz if u dnt like her,then don't comment here....go n comment in gunjan's topics....if it doesn't exist make a new one....

what do you mean by no Gunjan?? mind your language. there are gunjan fans here who wont like the way u guys are commenting. Gunjan is also a very special character and she need not replace nupur.

agree gunjan is also special character of the show....
secondly this topic is all abt nupur....n currently in the show gunjan is trying to behave like nupur....so mayurians r just saying no one can replace nupur whether its gunjan or ria....

I don't watch Season2 ..But your post made me cry...

I will say No one can replace Nupur...Even if CVs try to show N no.of Gunjan's + Ria's as NUPUR , they can't take her place in our hearts.. That's it..

Rati is only Nupur and NUpur is only Rati...Now Nupur is a legend..The whole season2 is because of Nupur
Edited by FanOfMAYUR - 13 years ago