Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGosh---same here----although i lovvvvvvvvvvvvveee the whole dance sequel--buh this is definitely by fav one!!
its soo different and unique!! and their chemistry in here is simply FAB!!! lol they both are so flexible!!! looooovvvvvinnngg it!!!
i cant w8!! hope they do show it today!!
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Man!! This  step just took my breath away 😍
What expessions , what finnese , what passion .....*sigh*😍
only one word PERFECT
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME STEP BOTH LOOKING FAB .... 😳 😳 😳
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same here i also loved that step😛..bt ya..dnt kill me if i say that..mann looked more like a vampire and geet the victim.😆...seriously thats wat i felt seeing that pic.....yup..if that did offened anyone of u...i'll take it back!!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kate-85

same here i also loved that step😛..bt ya..dnt kill me if i say that..mann looked more like a vampire and geet the victim.😆...seriously thats wat i felt seeing that pic.....yup..if that did offened anyone of u...i'll take it back!!

no dear u haven't offended anyone...we all wud love to die in the hands of this particular 😉vamipre...imagine him sucking ur blood😆😆
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chullbulli

no dear u haven't offended anyone...we all wud love to die in the hands of this particular 😉vamipre...imagine him sucking ur blood😆😆

thanks i was scared of getting stoned to death for writing dat comment😆...bt hey thanks fr understanding me...😃.
@ black....ahaaaaaahhaaaaa.hahahahaaa🤣...that was a good one!!!!