Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

24th June 2010, Family Unity/SaVan rishta

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello shello😆 wassup?? i knw u all are waiting bt the show starts here after 3 and half hours so wat to do... hope u njoy it😛 editing so keep reading!😆
Baat Humaari Pakki Hai

Written Update

It starts with pratap aka hitler saying im cuming with u all😆 Dad says u all are goin to temple na?? so i will cum with its gods house, mother says okay while dadi frowns and he instructs the two sons to go to office instead of mandir... lol at the temple, pratap tells mum how cum i dnt see any special arrangements for ur pooja?? 😆 she says i dont like to show off😆 pratap says okay im goin to pray u go do ur pooja, small bhabhi says what sense was ur plan?? we cud leave after dad went office why'de u have to make him suspicious by saying we are goin temple😆😆 she says wer theres a will there is a way sumthing like that😆

They go to hear prayers sumone is singing, pratap is impressed he asks someone who is this?? dadi looks and then tells mom this is our sanchi, all the ladies are happy seeing her😛 she finishes and they all go to pratap😛 dadi tells him thats sanchi and he looks shocked😛😃 sanchi is going round sumthing doin pooja he watches her😛😛

Shravan is sumwer😆😆 Tara's house😆 his friend asks will u be able to talk to her dad?? he says i respect tara bt i cnt allow him to insult my family, friend says must i cum he says no dnt otherwise the old guy wud be embarassed😆😆 he goes in and the man is laughing outside doin exercise😆😆 shravan gets scared😆😆😆 he runs out then back in and says "darra kyun raha hai yaar yeh😆"
he then sees tara and starts walking in a trance, she is reading a book on her balcony😛😳 he walks towards her balcony😛 he calls tara and suddenly water splashes, OMG OMG its pappa
🤣🤣🤣🤣
He shouts him and calls him chanchal🤣 he says tara is studying she is serious she has a focus and she isnt useless and chanchal like u so dnt get close to her🤣🤣 he says okay if i stay away frm her then u stay away frm me and my family🤣🤣 he says right and makes him walk out left right🤣🤣 tara laughs, after getting outta the gate he shouts i want cum here🤣🤣 jst to show his friends 🤣🤣 tara asks why he hates shravan?? they hug😛😛 *luv her bg tune*

he tells his friend he will onli talk to me if i want to
🤣🤣 and leaves.

===BREAK===

Sanchi meets dadi and asks how she is, she also tells her she shudnt have cum in this weather, she says let me help u, she says she wud drop her home😆
small bhabz says she is super impressed bt where did shravan get her?? lol sanchi cums back to help her after getting the taxi, she says okay i'll leave she touches her feet and leaves, pratap cums and dadi confesses why they came, she tries to ask how the girl is, she also says im goin now to get there alliance dne, u can cum if u want it😆 she asks the ladies if they wud accompany her they are all scared so dadi leaves, soon nidhi leaves then small bhabz also... mum also tells him why dont u cum along😆 he gives her a look but she also leaves👏 he is annoyed.

They reach sanchi's house and wonder how awkward it wud be without pratap, they are entering wen pratap cums😛 they all go in while sanchi's bhabhi is watching happily😛 pratap tells them that he came for the parivaar ki izzat and  unity, he says u win😛 she tells him to smile while they go in😆 they walk in😛

===BREAK===

Sanchi's bhabhi tells mami that the boys side is here she is confused, baba aka nanu opens the door and calls them in😛 they all get seated😛 mamaji comes and gets furious he looks at mami then them, he asks how they came in nanu says frm the door i have called them in, he looks irritated, shreya sees them and gets excited she goes to tell sanchi who was praying for her parents, she says they've come, lol she goes around the bush then finally says shravan family is here😆😆 sanchi is happily shocked😆 she pulls her to the lounge wer she sees the tension between mamaji and the family😕 he asks why they have cum and pratap says for shravan and sanchi's Rishta😛 mamaji is shocked so is mamiji, sanchi is also shocked they show the whole family😆 one by one😆 and then it ends on sanchi's worried face😕

===END===

My reviews:
lol nothing much happened, it was a gud epi but not much to boast of😆😆 Loved to see pappa again
🤣🤣🤣 Shravan and Papa scenes were sooo funny🤣🤣 sanchi was sweet as usual, mamaji unusually wierd🤣 the rest nuthing much but okayish epi atleast the rishta is at the doorstep😛

Cant wait for next week😛

Hope u njoyed😉

Luv
Nadz
Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail