Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
CID under fire - ab main kya bataaon....it lacks a basic back bone.

It should've been something like - a few people are kidnapped and the CID team gets clues of the glass factory from the one laash that they got - because the demands of the kidnappers were not met, so they were killing the captives one by one.

The CID team enters the glass factory and find that the kidnappers and captives are all gone. Suddenly one guy sets fire to the factory and runs off. The CID team escape due to the presence of mind of one of them - say Vivek's heroic efforts or something.

((do read prev pages too)

Edited by visrom - 12 July 2010 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Episode-Rectifier (New) (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

auntyno1

auntyno1

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
After the Freddy in jewellery shop scene, I was expecting Freddy to pull himself up and forget his fears (He was not afraid to die in Khatra Chemical Bomb last scene) and for once save the entire team from fire by risking his life. Of course he should come to no major or permanent harm.

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

5.Remove that scene where Ms P goes and hugs Daya in front of everyone.

That one really hurt all of us, right Visrom? Wink But seriously, it looked ridiculous...

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Yeah it did. I was really angry and it looked horrible to say the least.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Yeah it did. I was really angry and it looked horrible to say the least.
Looked at daya sir?? He was just so uncomfortable n embarressed!!!! Ufff....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123prabha.visrom

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
why is nobody talking bout the episode...I don't correctly remember the name....'The Don's Revenge' or something like that!.....did u like the episode? It was the most disgusting one in my eyes.
Firstly, they started with the Don's people throwing rings on CID guy's dummys. What's the reason of showing such a scene? why would they throw rings!
Secondly, they showed the Don can mimic all the CID guys....how? He was never caught before. May be he has heard ACP Sir's voice....but also Abhijeet! That's a little weird.
Thirdly,  when ACP suddenly gets the gun and points that on his face, ACP tells him to sing on girl's voice! Why on the earth will he do that! That's ridiculous and not his type!
Fourthly, Abhijeet and Daya suddenly appears like 'hindi movie heros' with breaking a window....and they stars fighting with horrible sounds! why would they fight so long when they have guns? why waste energy?
well, about correcting the story, I would never have chosen such a bad story....But if I had, then 1. I would have chosen any other guy with perfect personality for the Don character.
2. On the first scene, thay would have been practising shooting, instead of throwing rings on the dummies.
3. The Don didn't have mimicked Abhijeet's voice...cuz its pretty weird that he heard Abhijeet and remembered his voice!
4. ACP would not have told him to sing! Rather he'd force him to confess
5. Daya would not have come flying with the bike.....and they woooould not have fought with horrible sounds behind....and I'd put the fight a little shorter.
6. I'd have changed Divyana's wardrobe too!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thats the case we discussed all day yesterday in the CID Re-run thread. It tops my most horrible cases ever list.

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Yeah they showed it yesterday...and I dont know why on the earth they repeat it so much! I've seen it like 5-6 times. And I wonder some good cases are not even shown in 2-3 months! why? the team like the episode very much??????????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top