Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Thanks Prabha Smile

I thought Galli Cricket Ka Khooni Raaz was yet another nonsensical episode, mainly because the method of killing was so unrealistic. From what I read about criminal psychology, a killer's aim is always to perform the murder in the quickest and safest way possible, and in a manner that they remain hidden. The method of killing was very unrealistic because it's so unreliable - the chances of the poisoned ball hitting the man were one in ten, no guarantees. And even then, there was no guarantee that it would hit hard enough to cause a wound deep enough for the poison to enter his body. Switching the normal ball with the poisoned one was again a risky move because she could've been seen by the kids or eyewitnesses. Why would she opt for such an unreliable and risky method when she had other easier methods of carrying out her act (such as poisoning his food)? I don't know how they approved this plot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Episode-Rectifier (New) (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
In yesterdays episode-kissa gumnaam lash ka I really want to rectify first of all plot should be set quickly don't drag while setting up plot. Raman constantly saying whenever camera focuses on him someone want to kill him. At least dialogue writer should have given him some other lines as well to have suspense. If a person constantly speaking same lines (with different words but same meaning) in whole epsiode. Shaq to pehle hi uspe jata hai.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I'D rectify HEART ATTACK KILLER......

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey ppl how wud u rectify the fri-sat epis??

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Remake CID under FIRE with new story and full caste. No corrections can be made in that episode.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Yep. CID UNDER FIRE could have been such an interesting story if it was remotely colse to what they tried to hype. This was a total crap, should have been rejected at the story level. However I still like that fire scene. Imagine if they added more drama to it, it would have been awesome. The art director and cameraman did such a fine job.

Edited by prabha. - 12 July 2010 at 9:17pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Ok, here goes -

Cannot comment on any episodes which lacked a back bone. Read - most of the recent episodes.

I'll take one episode - say, Abhijeet in Coma:

The episode started off with an encounter without any reason. The Qualis stopped at the building, CID team came up and just started firing.

Correction : They should have shown a solid reason for the firing. Say, there is a guy in the hospital, whom the criminals want to kill. The CID team gets information that someone is trying to kill this guy and try to catch them all. In the encounter Abhijeet gets shot.

Next : The doctor operates Abhijeet etc and in the operation theatre Abhijeet wakes up and says that he'll pretend to be in Coma.

Correction : While the operation is in progress, the criminals kidnap the doctor's family - because the CID team's attention is on Abhijeet. The CID team minus ACP go to doctor's house to see what has happened.

(In the meantime Abhijeet regains consciousness, ACP meets him alone and makes the plan of letting Abhijeet remain in coma. This  part not revealed for sometime)

Daya and the rest of them come back to hospital and the story continues as was shown...doctor says Abhijeet is in coma etc etc.

Rest of it - as shown. yeah - remove that dialogue 'Abhijeet ne jaan boojhkar goli khaayi hai'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123sunnyp1414Shagnikaprabha.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Next one - Sr Insp Abhijeet.

1. Change the actress. Show a slightly mature lady.

2. Remove that one dialogue by Daya 'yeh memory loss, yeh sab ek naatak toh nahin'.

3. Abhijeet vanishes for sometime. No explanation. Correction : Abhijeet wants to get to the bottom of this mystery and tries digging up Siddharth's murder files. Paresh calls Abhijeet because he knows that Abhijeet is not the murderer and had kept quiet because he is scared of  his step-father, so wants to ask Abhijeet to meet him somewhere but gets killed before he could meet Abhijeet.

4. How Abhijeet landed in that hotel 15 years back is unknown. Correction : Explain properly...ACP sees Abhijeet's photo on that file and gets details of where was Abhijeet 15 years back. He contacts Abhijeet's boss and finds out that Abhijeet was on an undercover mission when all this happened.  The case was dropped when Abhijeet's boss explained to the authorities and the matter was hushed up as the undercover mission was a very serious one and had to be concealed from public view.

5.Remove that scene where Ms P goes and hugs Daya in front of everyone.

I don't remember more minute details as I've not seen this episode in the last 2 months. If I see it again, my memory will be refreshed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123Shagnika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top